Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

ATTN TheRevTy, any info from Magical?

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

book it should no longer be allowed under any circumstances. However i think a system that allows you to submit as evidence, the reason that you can say "book it" that plainly shows the facts.. Then and only then should someone ever be allowed to say "Book It"

Other then that its a free use of statement that really means "I know its not true but i'd like to make people think i'm cool ...so i'll post 'book it' at the end of my comments"

Please reacquaint yourself with the meaning of the phrase "under any circumstances"

I understand these words, individually, but I do not understand the order in which you have placed them

yeah reading it again and i dont understand it myself..

I think i can shorten it and say we should implent a system where a person has to submit the facts of why they can confidently say book it, before anyone can type it.

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

Because, VaBCH, that's how you get superstars. If you were literate and had a three digit IQ you'd be aware of such things but, well, you're not.

OUCH!!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

book it should no longer be allowed under any circumstances. However i think a system that allows you to submit as evidence, the reason that you can say "book it" that plainly shows the facts.. Then and only then should someone ever be allowed to say "Book It"

Other then that its a free use of statement that really means "I know its not true but i'd like to make people think i'm cool ...so i'll post 'book it' at the end of my comments"

Please reacquaint yourself with the meaning of the phrase "under any circumstances"

I understand these words, individually, but I do not understand the order in which you have placed them

yeah reading it again and i dont understand it myself..

I think i can shorten it and say we should implent a system where a person has to submit the facts of why they can confidently say book it, before anyone can type it.

lol... at least you had the balls to come back and say that. I'll give you credit there.

Also, don't overlook the value of a well placed, sarcastic "book it".

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

VaBch's hot flashes have amped up recently, especially with the Celtics in a tailspin. Better hope they stock up on some of that Preparation H for the playoffs VaBch.

I was just going to ask...VAbeach is a woman, right?

Sh1t... fell asleep for a few minutes and this super short but realistic dream had me checking out my computer and NBA.com headline read "Paul dealt to Magic in blockbuster trade"...

When I woke up I was like, FFFFFFFFUUUUU... went to NBA.com only to see a headline of Grizzlies trying to end slide and Wade n' Bron looking for help...

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I'd refrain from mocking someone for having a 2 digit IQ. If 100 is the average IQ(which by definition, it always is), that means roughly half of the people you know have 2 digit IQs.

He doesn't need to be that stupid to sound as ignorant as he does. He sees posters like yourself blow the casual fan's ideas out of the water and tries to do so himself. Difference is you know stuff and he doesn't.

quote:

I'd refrain from mocking someone for having a 2 digit IQ. If 100 is the average IQ(which by definition, it always is), that means roughly half of the people you know have 2 digit IQs.

That assumes that you associate with IQ's on an equal basis.

I'm pretty exclusive and only associate with people above 100 iq

quote:

It's kind of funny how everyone always assumes they are above average.