Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Nelson acknowledges he's playing injured(ESPN link)

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:
Originally posted by FloridianaJones:

he really shouldn't be playing until he's 100%. I don't understand why they keep letting him.

You don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Is that all you say? Ever think maybe you're the one who has no clue? If Meer is playing hurt and he won't get healthy then he is hurting the team and should sit. We can win just as many or more games with J-Will starting and AJ being the backup for a month. This team will get bounced early if Meer continues this play all year.

You're an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about. I don't have any idea about Jameer's medical situation and I don't have the training to understand what he should or shouldn't do. I'm not providing an opinion based on nothing, I'm accepting that the professionals know more than myself. That's why I'm not an idiot and you are.

Jameer is a professional athlete. He is not going to take himself out of a game. That is up to the higher ups on the team.

All professionals (well most) pride themselves on playing through injuries and giving it their all. They always think the next game is when they will get better or when it will turn around.

To expect Jameer to say you know what let me go ahead and sit and wait this thing out is completely unrealistic.

quote:

quote:

quote:

he really shouldn't be playing until he's 100%. I don't understand why they keep letting him.

You don't have any idea what you're talking about.

and because you have 2908 posts you do?

if you keep playing on a sore knee, it continues to be sore, it's a very simple concept. when sportscasters, analysts, journalists all mention Jameer's lack of step due to injury, clearly the soreness is not gone nor is it going away.

Let me play this game. I know a mentally challenged guy who lives up my street. Whenever he emails me, he never capitalizes the word "I". Based on what I know about the guy up the street and yourself, which I'd wager is more than you know about Jameer and his injury, I have concluded that you have down sydrome. Right?

And when your evidence is based on what you have heard from sportcasters, journalists, and analysts as it pertains to an injury, well, you're an idiot for providing an opinion.

I don't know if the Magic organization is or isn't doing the right thing but I know their professionals and I have no idea. So I'll take their word for it

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

I'm of the line of thinking that says if him playing injured is not causing him further injury, or impeding upon his recovery process, then he should be playing.

I'm of the line of thinking that says if the professionals within the organization believe this, then fans who disagree on the basis of, well, their intuition are dumb. If Jameer shouldn't be playing, he wouldn't be playing

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm of the line of thinking that says if him playing injured is not causing him further injury, or impeding upon his recovery process, then he should be playing.

I'm of the line of thinking that says if the professionals within the organization believe this, then fans who disagree on the basis of, well, their intuition are dumb. If Jameer shouldn't be playing, he wouldn't be playing

Whatever man. I know a guy who is friends with a structural engineer, and he says that steel is like, way stronger than all the corrupt media is saying and that there's no way the twin towers would've fallen just from getting hit by planes.

quote:
quote:

This is no big surprise you would feel this way.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
quote:

Because it's logical?

quote:

quote:
quote:

If you disagree with what he wrote then you can't possibly know how to read. Specifically what part do you disagree with? Because it is down right laughable

quote:

quote:

quote:
quote:

If you disagree with what he wrote then you can't possibly know how to read. Specifically what part do you disagree with? Because it is down right laughable

I never said that I disagreed. I said that I knew he would feel this way.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
quote:

I never said that I disagreed. I said that I knew he would feel this way.

Shouldn't everybody...?