Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Shaq talking S***

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

Shaq was only here for a few years. He was just coming into his own. The guy is an all-time top five center. In his prime he was unstoppable. Dwight is so far behind Shaq at the same point in their careers its not even funny. Dwight has a lot of work to do offensively. Defensively he is benefitting from the change in defense rules. My god if some of the old centers had the rules of today? Unreal. A lot of youngins on here.

Dwight has already accomplished more in his career than Shaq by the age of 24.

Shaq got swept in the Finals

Howard did not.

All-NBA 1st team

Shaq: 0

Howard: 2

Shaq DPOY: 0

Howard: 1

Def 1 team

Franshise stat leaders

Shaq: 0 categories

Howard: 5 categories

Rebound title:

Block title

Twinkies

Shaq: 82,345

Howard: Too many calories

Scoring title:

Shaq: 1 (he better win one at 20 FGA)

Howard: 0

# of SUPERSTAR players they have played with

Shaq: 2

Seems like Howard has accomplished more. But I forget that everything is based only on scoring.

I forgot Dwight is playing against the same caliber of Centers that Shaq had to do when he was playing with the Magic.

quote:

quote:

Shaq was only here for a few years. He was just coming into his own. The guy is an all-time top five center. In his prime he was unstoppable. Dwight is so far behind Shaq at the same point in their careers its not even funny. Dwight has a lot of work to do offensively. Defensively he is benefitting from the change in defense rules. My god if some of the old centers had the rules of today? Unreal. A lot of youngins on here.

Howard did not.

All-NBA 1st team

Def 1 team

Franshise stat leaders

Rebound title:

Block title

Twinkies

Scoring title:

Seems like Howard has accomplished more. But I forget that everything is based only on scoring.

Hey thanks for posting the stats to repsond to T-Rex. I got lazy and figured it would be a wast of my time to show him that. LOL

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

quote:

quote:

Howard did not.

All-NBA 1st team

Def 1 team

Franshise stat leaders

Rebound title:

Block title

Twinkies

Scoring title:

I forgot Dwight is playing against the same caliber of Centers that Shaq had to do when he was playing with the Magic.

blahblahblah back in the days you couldn't take more than 1 step blahblahblah, who cares? Times have changed and so have the way players have adapted to things and practiced for them.

I can also make a speculation about how Dwight would've have a much better offensive game had he gone to LSU for at least a year.

quote:

Dwight is among the best ever?????

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, no and the reason he's so dominating is there are no centers in the league right now. Freaking Chris Kaman made the all-star game.

I'm not putting Dwight anywhere near Jabaar, Wilt, Russell, Shaq, Hakeem, Moses, or Robinson.

Not yet anyhow. He has a long long ways to go.

Agree, it would be hard for Dwight to make top 10 all time right now.

And what Shaq was doing when he was young, when he was playing with Lakers. Jesus he looked like beast straight from hell. Dwight in nowhere close to this, yet.

And don't compare Shaq and Dwight age, how much they've done in NBA. Dwight got to the finals in 5th his year, O'Neal in third. Magic and Shaq in 4th year were beaten by Jordan Bulls, in finals year earlier by Hakeem and his Rockets. And now there are no centers in NBA comparable even a little to Dawid Robinson, Kakeem The Dream Olajuwon or Patric Ewing, Dwight stil not close to any of these 5 after adding Shaq, well maybe Ewing is a little bit close.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Howard did not.

All-NBA 1st team

Def 1 team

Franshise stat leaders

Rebound title:

Block title

Twinkies

Scoring title:

The response was to prove that Howard actually had accomplished more than Shaq had by the age of 24.

I want to thank you for adding another accomplishment that I completely forgot about.

By the age of 24:

Best center in the league

Shaq: No

Howard: Yes

Oh, and when Shaq started winning titles:

Shaq only had to go up against Mutombo and Mourning, both of which were not in the West, rather the East. He would not have another formidable opponent again until Yao entered the league, and his jealousy made him lash out on Yao too. Then he went back to the East where the best center was Ben Wallace.

His rival during his prime was.... VLADE DIVAC!!!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Howard did not.

All-NBA 1st team

Def 1 team

Franshise stat leaders

Rebound title:

Block title

Twinkies

Scoring title:

The response was to prove that Howard actually had accomplished more than Shaq had by the age of 24.

I want to thank you for adding another accomplishment that I completely forgot about.

By the age of 24:

Shaq only had to go up against Mutombo and Mourning, both of which were not in the West, rather the East. He would not have another formidable opponent again until Yao entered the league, and his jealousy made him lash out on Yao too. Then he went back to the East where the best center was Ben Wallace.

You're an idiot if you honestly believe that Dwight is better than Shaq was. Shaq would make Dwight his ***** and Shaq will go down as the one of if not the best center of all time. If Dwight was half as good as Shaq was offensively we would be lucky.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

You're an idiot if you honestly believe that Dwight is better than Shaq was. Shaq would make Dwight his ***** and Shaq will go down as the one of if not the best center of all time. If Dwight was half as good as Shaq was offensively we would be lucky.

Just once, it would be great if you could make a point without calling someone an idiot. Unfortunately, I am not on here as much as I'd like to be anymore, but it seems every time I do pop in, I see you up to the same stuff.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Howard did not.

All-NBA 1st team

Def 1 team

Franshise stat leaders

Rebound title:

Block title

Twinkies

Scoring title:

By the age of 24:

Listen Closet cav fan.... It was stated that Shaq accomplished more than Dwight had by the age of 24. The stats and awards prove not. It doesn't matter what you think. The stats and awards do not lie.

By the age of 24:

Howards accomplishments > Shaq's accomplishments.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Howard did not.

All-NBA 1st team

Def 1 team

Franshise stat leaders

Rebound title:

Block title

Twinkies

Scoring title:

By the age of 24:

Listen Closet cav fan.... It was stated that Shaq accomplished more than Dwight had by the age of 24. The stats and awards prove not. It doesn't matter what you think. The stats and awards do not lie.

By the age of 24:

Howards accomplishments > Shaq's accomplishments.

Haha you do realize Shaq did play for Orlando right? Or do I have to hate him because he left? You're an idiot and a biased one at that. If you asked 100 people involved in the sport of basketball who was better at that age they wouldn't even think about it.

Hey, I like Shaq....

He's an entertainer. Dwight is a pro, he won't let things like this get stuck in his head.

The situation that happened last year with SVG was just juvenile..on both parties. SVG shouldn't have started the whole debacle with comments targeted at one player. Shaq was bound for a rebuttal, SVG probably knew that beforehand.

Shaq can be arrogant at times, but the guy entertains me. The guy is solid off the court as well, despite his outbursts, he really gives back