Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Shaq talking S***

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by NBAFan1:

4th if we win the title this year THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NO WAY HE LEAVES! NONE! NEW YORK OR ANYWHERE! How would a player NOT come back to DEFEND THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP?!

Shaq left a contender in '96 to play with the Lakers, who did not contend until the 2000 season.

It's happened before.

Lebron will make more money through endorsements then he would an NBA contract.

Winning a title and being a contender are two completely different things.

I have to agree....if Lebron wins a title this year no way he leaves....none.

When did contender and champion become the same?

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

It doesn't but people act like Shaq is getting dominated or he should be outperforming Howard. What Shaq said was true, he would never double anyone. Dwight can't stay out of foul trouble when he plays an offensively talented player. Lucky for him there are few in the league at that position, for real though Dwight commits the dumbest fouls I have ever seen.

Regardless of whether Shaq used to be better, and whether he's doing a decent job for an old man, he is talking **** for absolutely no reason. What did Dwight do to provoke this? Shaq is a classless *****.

Shaq is not classless, the guy respects the game. Dwight called him out for flopping. Whether he was or not calling Shaq a flopper is retarded. The guy got his *** kicked his whole career and dominated. The guy is as tough as they come and he feels disrespected that a guy just assumes his nickname. It's kinda insane if you think about it, how do you just get the same nickname? Will we call someone else Black Mamba? Why would Dwight even embrace that nickname? It kinda looks like he is trying to be Shaq but he is nothing like Shaq. Even if he disrespects Dwight who cares? Dwight has a lot of growing up to do.

Here is the difference, Shaq gave himself the "Superman" name, other people gave it to Dwight. But don't worry, nobody ever assumed you for one who uses logic anyways.

Dwight Howard wore the cape before the nickname. So obviously he was trying to imply something, how is that for logic? Maybe he wanted to be called superwoman instead?

Or maybe, he put on a cape in the dunk contest to make it look like he's flying, and then after pulling off one of the greatest dunks in the contest's history people gave him the name...dumbass.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavsfan4life:

Why do you guys talk so much sh**....let it go....we'll play again;

Because Shaq is a big fat loser who is jealous that Dwight might actually win a title for Orlando, unlike him.

His hate for Dwight is uncanny; Dwight is probably one of the nicest guys in the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavsfan4life:

You guys just jealous that we beat you twice now.

yep... your completely right.... now your regular season record against us is only 12-5 or something close to that for the last 5 years.

and when did Shaq trademark the nickname superman? Isn't he the big Diesel?

...and just saying, between the two of them, there is only one guy who flew threw the air LIKE superman.

I think I just saw someone say Shaq respects the game. Respect like when he called Dwight's moves "tired old Patrick Ewing moves?" He manages to be an *** to 2 different players with that one. How about when he came into the league how respectful was he to Ewing and Robinson?

How about respecting yourself and your teammates. You know like he did at the end of his tenure in LA when he ate himself into poor shape so he didn't have to play the whole season and could just show up for the playoffs.

Let me also clear up who called Shaq a flopper. It was Stan, not Dwight. I remember this because Shaq threw a temper tantrum and made up names for Stan afterwards. Shaq has the nerve to call out Dwight for using a double team to guard him (a legitimate part of the game) when he was floping against him while in PHX.

The guy is a grade A 100% POS, Dwight is nothing like him and I hope I never see the day that becomes like him. He's pathetic.

So really why should he care about the nickname? Who cares?? How many people have gone by Superman??

Dwight did not call Shaq out on the flop...Stan did. Either way the media made the flop what it was...A legitimate flop.

As for the matchup between us and the Cavs. Only time will tell. Only thing that has me worried is we beat them last year about how they have us thus far. That can not go ignored. Personally I think it will be a 6 or 7 game series won by either team.

If Hickson and Side Show have career nights in the playoffs for 3 games they win. We can't let that happen and expect to win. Mo didn't even play. No matter what we say about his choking skills he is an upgrade of the lineup last night.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Let me also clear up who called Shaq a flopper. It was Stan, not Dwight. I remember this because Shaq threw a temper tantrum and made up names for Stan afterwards. Shaq has the nerve to call out Dwight for using a double team to guard him (a legitimate part of the game) when he was floping against him while in PHX.

The guy is a grade A 100% POS, Dwight is nothing like him and I hope I never see the day that becomes like him. He's pathetic.

He didn't even call him a flopper did he? He just said that Shaq flopped. Period. Funny part is, it was true, obvious, and sad, sad, sad. I guess the truth hurts.