Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Cavaliers Thursday 2/11/10 8 PM

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

I would care more about this game if the Cavs were actually at full strength. Now if we manage to lose it will just upset me more considering they have the worst starting guards in the league, shows what you can do by being the hungriest team and playing great D every night and having outstanding team chemistry.

You

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

i'm actually thinking about skipping class to watch this game. it's 50/50 at this points, so i'm going to let everyone here decide what the outcome is....ready.....go

How many days a week do you have this class?

Yeah Queen James will be handling the ball and the little guy they use to replace mo is called 'boobie' and is apperently also standing around the perimeter waiting to catch and shoot.

In other news..... thank God this is on national TV because out of all the announcers and commentators in the NBA; the Cleveland ones are absolutely the worst.

I hope we win, but i can live with a L as long as we show some energy and competitiveness.

quote:
In other news..... thank God this is on national TV because out of all the announcers and commentators in the NBA; the Cleveland ones are absolutely the worst.

That Toronto guy is pretty bad tho. Every play it sounds like a highlight. Very annoying.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

quote:

That Toronto guy is pretty bad tho. Every play it sounds like a highlight. Very annoying.

The Boston guys are probably my least favorite.

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

So no Mo tonight? That's a good thing. Who is their starting PG then?

queen james

Daniel Gibson is the starting PG according to Espn.go.com.

Here are pictures of the Cav's starters.

cavaliersstarters480x17.jpg

Mo Williams is the reason we lost the first game. That and not having Shard or Anderson. Honestly, I'm stunned they've kept winning so much without Mo, he was that playing that well before he got hurt.

Now they don't have Mo, so we need to keep LBJ out of the paint like we used to with Lee and MP, with Dwight lurking. Now we just need to do it with Barnes and MP, with Dwight lurking. James' jumper is better this season, but you'd still rather take your chances with that. If we do that, as well as keep D12 out of serious foul trouble... Magic win.

I honestly didn't think we'd have a prayer.. until we blew out Chitown and got some timely rest. Now I think it's at least a coin flip as to who will win, if not better.

As far as local announcers, Toronto's not so bad... the two worst by miles are Boston and Houston.