Sign in to follow this  
bayoyin

If orlando can cut down on turnovers and don't get 3 point happy, stay aggressive and attack the basket then they can get the win. You don't want to miss consecutive shots against cleveland because lebron will attack the basket all night and keep them in the game or give them a big lead.

So who wants to throw down on the odds of Dan Crawford and Dick Bevetta reffing this game?

We lose, b/c sideshow bob and shaq are practicing their flopping technique as we speak.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

If orlando can cut down on turnovers and don't get 3 point happy, stay aggressive and attack the basket then they can get the win.

sounds like a fantasy

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

I cant wait to see Lebron cry again

I sware .....the factor to this game is...we need everyone to play..we need mp/barnes to try to slow down Queer james, VC needs to keep playing like he is, Dwight should **** on shaq..

Blah blah blah.

Cavs have the best record in the league. Unstoppable at home. LBJ is the best player in the league. Long winning streak.

Why do I feel like I'm having deja vue?

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

So who wants to throw down on the odds of Dan Crawford and Dick Bevetta reffing this game?

We lose, b/c sideshow bob and shaq are practicing their flopping technique as we speak.

Orlando @ Cleveland:

Eddie F. Rush

Mike Callahan

Eric Lewis

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Blah blah blah.

Cavs have the best record in the league. Unstoppable at home. LBJ is the best player in the league. Long winning streak.

Why do I feel like I'm having deja vue?

You mean we took down their long winning streak before?

part of me wants us to lose to give Ferry that false sense of security, so he doesn't make a trade. If we win, I'm pretty sure they'll do something to make sure it doesn't happen again