Sign in to follow this  
Darthmagic

If your crazy please post here...

I don't really know if we have any primary scorers. We're a really balanced team. I know Vince was supposed to be that guy. Otherwise, I don't think we depend on anyone to score huge amounts of points game in and game out (besides Vince, because that's what he was brought here to do). Someone new steps up all the time. Almost everyone on our team, including our bench, is capable of scoring 20+ points in a game.

As for your question, I can't really think of any teams off the top of my head.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Who cares, as long as you have a defensive prodigy like icebox and a motivational coach like Rick Moranis, ANYTHING IS POSSIBBLLLEEEEEEEEE.

Icebox was definitely a talent and well ahead of her time. I would take Spike personally but I would assume by now he has failed at least 4 tests for PEDs.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

Who cares, as long as you have a defensive prodigy like icebox and a motivational coach like Rick Moranis, ANYTHING IS POSSIBBLLLEEEEEEEEE.

Icebox was definitely a talent and well ahead of her time. I would take Spike personally but I would assume by now he has failed at least 4 tests for PEDs.

You would take Spike despite the fact that Icebox clowned him in crunch time? Selective memory, I see.

quote:

quote:

quote:

You would take Spike despite the fact that Icebox clowned him in crunch time? Selective memory, I see.

Whatever, you're both out of your element. Junior Floyd was the stud in that game.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Whatever, you're both out of your element. Junior Floyd was the stud in that game.

The Annexation of Puerto Rico was a play I designed. You're all lame.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No doubt, Junior Floyd was a born leader, but he Wince'd it when it mattered. You can blame his injury on the defensive end, but there's no doubt he had a soft side. The dude threw toilet paper for crying out loud.