Sign in to follow this  
Sir Raven

Mark Jackson ?

I don't understand why he thinks we're overrated though. Who's better than us in our conference that isn't already above or near? ... The ****ing Hawks? Give me a break.

I like how Mark Jackson picked Lebron James...and I liked how he thinks Lebron is still carrying us like in past years like nobody else on the team does anything.

LOL this is from the cavs forum...

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

Can't take criticism?

There is a difference between criticism and making willfully ignorant statements.

To say that the current #2 seed in the East just in time for the the All Star Break is "overrated" is just hating, not analyzing.

I am guessing it's probably because we made him look like an idiot last year during the playoffs against the Cavs.

Everyone says we're the worst team in the league, so we're definitely not overrated. If anything, we're underrated by the fine folks of ESPN. I'm not saying we're the best team in the league, but we're not getting John Wall either, and they're pretty much saying we are.

Most overrated team in the league is Cleveland, just like last year.

Cav fans dont think we'll make it far..

We dont think they'll go far

If neither of us go far...its going to be the celtics in the finals either against the spurs, Mavs, Lakers, Nuggets.

I thought most people, including Magic fans, were skeptical even before the season began that we could make a run similar to last years, he must know something I don't...