Sign in to follow this  
weezt0e

Ask MC anything/ TheSixthMen.com

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

I have. You simply haven't read them.

And unless I get told otherwise by a moderator, I am pretty sure I can post whatever I want without your consultation.

If you have written anything other that hatred towards "insiders" I haven't read it either and I come on here everyday. Surely you didn't join just to bash Magic Confidential. His blogs are a hell of alot more interesting than Brian Schmitz.

quote:
Originally posted by weezt0e:

So I don't know how many people know about this, but FBH.org is turning into TheSixthMen.com in the next couple weeks. I am working with MC and some other people we both know. Its in the very early stages at this point. Of the many things we hope it to be, one of the things it is going to be is the new home for MC's articles. One of the first things we are going to do is an interview with him. He approached me about doing it, as he wants to reveal a lot of things he has kept private in the past. He wanted me to come up with the questions, but I thought it would be much more interesting to get the questions from all of you guys and the people over at Real GM. So, if you have any questions you want me to ask in the interview, go for it! Keep in mind, this interview is not so much about what is going on with Magic right now, but more about him. Ask anything you want, and I'll put a list of questions together. I'll let you know when the interview is posted.

How about ask him for his name, address & phone number. Then we can address him by his given name and call him when we want.

Seriously thoughl, I would want to know why he decided to start blogging on the net and if Fendi really got him fired?

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

There is simply nothing to ask MC unless you want another fan's OPINION of what is happening.

Weeze, it's pretty obvious you are hyping MC as an inside guy "he emailed me this info weeks ago, but I couldn't post it..etc" so you can get hits to your website.

I know that I am very interested in other fans OPINIONS, just as I am sure you are too. Why else would be both be on a message board full of Magic FANS? I love to hear what MC has to say, not because he has "inside information", but because he is a very good writer who writes very well thought out articles. Every time he posts an article, it comes to the message board and it sparks a great conversation based on the content of the article. I dont know why all of the hate for MC has suddenly risen, but the fact is he is a great author who writes articles full of great points about the team that we all love... why so much hate?

Very well said!

weetze looks like your thread is getting hi-jacked. Hopefully you are getting good questions from other sites too. On MC's site he mentions this interview and said to email if we want, so I emailed him a few questions as well.

Good I'm glad he posted that, I've probably gotten about 10 decent questions. With all the skeptics, I am hoping people will ask some tough questions on this board and Real GM.

quote:
Originally posted by pneu:

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

lol....hah pneu i still dont get it but they got a third pick instead of a 4th...whil all the other teams that probably had (according to you) almost an 89% chance to land a top 3!!

Oh well...

Aww man whtever i havent once said anything rude to you...

no, according to me (and any other people with at least decent mathematical knowledge), Memphis had 64.3% of top3, and Boston 55.8% of getting any top3 pick

just read this

btw: i really don't like people who refuse to accept proven facts, and its quite shame that respected board member like you belongs to this group

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by pneu:

quote:

lol....hah pneu i still dont get it but they got a third pick instead of a 4th...whil all the other teams that probably had (according to you) almost an 89% chance to land a top 3!!

Oh well...

no, according to me (and any other people with at least decent mathematical knowledge), Memphis had 64.3% of top3, and Boston 55.8% of getting any top3 pick

just read this

btw: i really don't like people who refuse to accept proven facts, and its quite shame that respected board member like you belongs to this group

Aww man whtever i havent once said anything rude to you...