Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Game Thread: Magic vs Wizards Fri 2/5/10 7pm EST

quote:
Originally posted by MagicCarter15:

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Weisbard:

I seem to be asking this every night. Why is Vince in the game? JJ has been much more productive then Vince. Vince is now 3-9 and JJ is 3-5. Tell me who is more effective from stats? Meanwhile JJ was the first 2nd unit player to come out of the game, so Vince can miss another 5 shots without making a shot, meanwhile playing no defense. Why is Vince in the Game? Someone explain this logic to me.

Because you are a idiot

you are the idiot. Vince is a cancer to this team. He has had 1 decent game in the last 2 months. What will it take for you to realize that his career is washed up at this point? He is not a good player anymore. His whole game is basically Jump shots, and he misses more wide open jump shots then most DIII college basketball players. His defense is atrocious, and Redick is so much more effective then Carter, in much less minutes.

Howard did look half asleep during halftime interview and very over confident . They actually have some hard games coming up this is sad but I think i care more then the guys on the court so il stop watching lol