Sign in to follow this  
Raven1

Fran Vasques has no heart!

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

oh most definitely, he's actually more of a natural 3 than anything...

Oh jeez, I'm so sorry I mean it isn't like he is a forward or anything. Because no 6,10 foreigner has EVER been a small forward on the Orlando Magic. Unthinkable.

quote:

I believe Fran can/will make an impact in the NBA, I can see him averaging 10 boards and 2 blocks relatively easily to be honest...I view him as a euro Camby, nothing he does on the court suggests a lack of heart at least...plus he can shoot the trey ball son! but seriously...

Your right, I think that's what he would score on my NBA Live 2K10 if his character were available.

Who the hell knows how he would work out in the NBA, but the magic drafted the idiot. They might aswell try harder to lure him over here, who knows what could happen.

It isn't like keeping him over there is going to get the pick back or anything...

quote:

how is that you can be so positive the Magic have not made every effort to lure him here? I mean, they drafted him, they have Dwight Howard, they went to the finals last year...

I don't know, given how we have all heard jack squat about the situation for awhile I'm assuming efforts to lure him over here have ended.

Just so I'm clear on this....a Fran thread was created, with no new information to be added, in order for it to be the "last" Fran thread? Gotcha.