Sign in to follow this  
Variki

Is it just me or has Lewis been worth every single penny lately.

Shard has always been in the tops as terms of my favorite Magic players.

it was a pain to see him struggling early on.

I'm just glad he's back. And I hate to say this, but with that huge contract, he BETTER have come back.

Ice O!

Lewis is a major part of the Magic success and he deserves more than the average player. But, I wouldn't say Lewis is worth every penny of $18 million a season. But whats done is done, the contract is signed.

I watched the boston game and it was like watching the lewis from back in the day! Sweet lew was driving to the basket and it seemed like the team flowed better when he attacked the basket instead of settling for those long contested 3pt shots.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

He definitely is back. Everyone seems to be on track now except for..."he who must not be named." icon_wink.gif

Everyone...except for the one who must not be named,Pietrus...and well, Bass has yet to be 'on track' in my book.

I thought Lew's problem was all mental from the start. Hopefully this hot streak will give him the confidence he needs to continue this level of play the rest of the season.

'he who must not be named' is going through the same mental issues along with some injuries. Hopefully health and a hot streak can break him out of the slump too.