Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic vs Hawks Sat. 1/30/10 7 PM (EST)

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

We lose

believer in the TMF game thread jinx?

Look at you Mr. Putting 2 & 2 Together...

it's a shame because she always puts up a good and detailed pruduct. O'fer the season wonder who has the best game thread win% ?

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Just to let you guys know, watching NBA tv right now and Atlanta is just opening up a can on Boston right now.

Crawford's buzzer beater = awesome

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Just to let you guys know, watching NBA tv right now and Atlanta is just opening up a can on Boston right now.

I know others will say Ginobli, Terry, etc... but I just cant see anyone whos better off the bench then Crawford. He keeps it up and I will consider it an absolute rip if he does not win 6th man.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

O'fer the season wonder who has the best game thread win% ?

Ahem....

what's yours jareth?

quote:

quote:

quote:

I know others will say Ginobli, Terry, etc... but I just cant see anyone whos better off the bench then Crawford. He keeps it up and I will consider it an absolute rip if he does not win 6th man.

LANDRY

quote:

quote:

LANDRY

I'd still put Crawford over Landry. Right now you can actually make an argument that Crawford is possibly the best player on his team with the way he is playing. And thats on a much better team then Atlanta.

Oh and man am I loving this game. I like seeing Boston play a team that has no problem what so ever getting right back in their face and playing just as dirty as they do.

And bull crap call on Josh Smith. If their gonna call that **** for Perkins then they need to call it for Dwight. Not only that but every time I see Perkins run down the floor he comits an offensive foul by trying to shove a smaller guy out of the way with his arm. He never tries that **** on Dwight.

I can't believe they called a flagrant for that. I actually wish they did it consistently, not just on Perkins...

quote:

quote:

quote:

LANDRY

I'd still put Crawford over Landry. Right now you can actually make an argument that Crawford is possibly the best player on his team with the way he is playing. And thats on a much better team then Atlanta.

In there prime Manu wud **** them...Example? 2005 finals..