Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic vs Hawks Sat. 1/30/10 7 PM (EST)

Holy ****, the Pacers shot 92 times against Cleveland with a 34% shooting. Cleveland had a total of 61 rebounds.

we will win this one two tough match ups back to back i see us getting them down the stretch.

also our record against +.500 is good so that goes in our favour as well

magic by 15

We Win!

It will be another great home win.. Not so big like it was last time. I wanna see twin towers againicon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

The person that made this thread must've been more horny than a hooker at a bachelor party.

not cool, TMF doesn't deserve that.

Thanks Rich DeVos.

I thought I would lighten things up, and have a little fun with the guys.

For the record, I found the picture of Dwight earlier this week on the Orlando Magic Home Page. (See center photo - Page 1) He is autographing his 2009-2010 All-Star jersey as part of contest sponsored by the Orlando Magic Organization. Anyone can sign up to win the autographed jersey.

I ran across Mo Evans' photo while searching for pictures of the Hawks' lineups. I thought I would give him equal time.

Now that this has already happened:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Personally, I would rather the Hawks win tonight, then we beat the Hawks tomorrow. That would put us in SECOND place.

Also, win this game and we will own the tiebreaker with Atlanta (can't finish any worse than 3-1).

It's true! Win tonight, and we are in SECOND.

Can you believe it? Through all the mess of so called "basketball" that this team has played on some nights, we could be in second?!?

Unreal!

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Now that this has already happened:

It's true! Win tonight, and we are in SECOND.

Can you believe it? Through all the mess of so called "basketball" that this team has played on some nights, we could be in second?!?

Hell yeah man, a win tonight and we're back in great position again. Going to be a good game, Atlanta played last night so they might be a little tired towards the end of the game. Plus the Magic have blown out the Hawks in every game we played against them. It's amazing, looking forward to it.