Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Barnes NFL Analysis and Magic's Playoff Picks; Your Choices?

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

as far as entertainment goes, the vikings vs. colts will probably be the best super bowl matchup.

however, as far as annoyance goes, the vikings vs. colts will probably be the most annoying super bowl matchup. media weeks and all the "ZOMG BRETT FAVRE!!!!! MANNING!!!!!" stuff will get old fast

I'm sorry but I'm hoping that Farve makes it just to stick it to all those annoying Green Bay fans.

Go Ravens

But **** both the jets and colts i hope a bomb drops and kills manning. Dwight freeny is going to ruin queerchez day, and the colts wont score 28 points.

As for as the saints and viks game **** YOU FARVE!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

as far as entertainment goes, the vikings vs. colts will probably be the best super bowl matchup.

however, as far as annoyance goes, the vikings vs. colts will probably be the most annoying super bowl matchup. media weeks and all the "ZOMG BRETT FAVRE!!!!! MANNING!!!!!" stuff will get old fast

I'm sorry but I'm hoping that Farve makes it just to stick it to all those annoying Green Bay fans.

if favre makes it to the superbowl then that means i cannot watch espn or espn2 until the superbowl is over. the only thing they will show/talk about is favre and how he's the closest thing to jesus this world will see

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

I've stuck up for Vince Carter all through his little slump. I will no longer though, screw the jets!

vc isn't looking so crazy with his pick of the jets right now is he?!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

I've stuck up for Vince Carter all through his little slump. I will no longer though, screw the jets!

vc isn't looking so crazy with his of the jets right now is he?!

Jets up by 11... could have been 14. I am LOVING THIS!!!

Well the Jets couldn't hold on to that lead for anything. I predicted 28-17 and it's 30-17. I still say 34-27 Vikings. We'll see though. Not feeling too confident on that.

The Saints vs Vikings could be a great lesson to the Magic. You can beat a team in just about every statistical category but if you turn the ball over too many times...YOU LOSE.

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

The Saints vs Vikings could be a great lesson to the Magic. You can beat a team in just about every statistical category but if you turn the ball over too many times...YOU LOSE.

Yeah, the Vikings had that game in the bag at the end of regulation. Favre should have just run with it and picked up 5 yards or more. Plus the penalty right before that. The Saints are lucky. Not to mention that PI call on Leber was horse crap. Favre blows games more often than he wins them (in the big games anyway). Oh well, Saints/Colts will be a good Super Bowl. Just like a rematch of Magic/Lakers will be good too!

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Savage:

I asked Barnes after him who was the most NFL knowledgeable player on the team. He said Jason Williams. As for the least, he said Brandon Bass.

im pretty sure wince knows the least