Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Time for Cavs to face adversity.

So the Cav's are without Mo... Who is by the way on a shooting streak this season, killing it from the 3 consistently....

But we all know that its Lebron that makes this team work, regardless of the players around him... If Lebron has a horrible game, then their chances of winning drop dramatically...

I dont understand why teams can not beat the Cav's, its almost mind boggling... its not like they have all All-Stars on the team...

You make a choice, you either make Lebron score 100, or make everyone else score 100... sounds easy.. but its the truth... you cannot let both Lebron and his players contribute...

Right now the Cav's have a favorable schedule with 16 home games and 14 Road games, along with only 3 back to back remaining...

The Cav's do get alot of calls, Lebron gets a ton a calls... its just a fact..

But those same calls become magnified during the post season, when the whole world is watching...

Case and point... like last yr in the ECF.. Dwight had a clean block on Lebron and the refs called it a foul which resulted in Dwight fouling out...

The world saw this and many, many, many people commented on that fact, that the call should of never been made... In my opinion this changed the way the series was going to be called.

So the same calls Lebron gets in the season, which is what make's up most of his points and his game... he wont get in the playoffs... and so far he hasnt been able to adjust... example: Spurs Finals game.

Speaking of Lebrons game, what does he need to work on the most... Jump shooting... because he is not a consistent shooter, never has been... which is why I laugh at the Lebron - MJ comparison.. because their games are so different.

Where MJ could kill you from anywhere, Lebron will kill you in the paint and finishing the play....

Will the Cav's face some adversity... not if teams cant beat them... including us...

I dont see the Cav's winning it all... again the calls they get now in the season wont be there in the playoffs... they will have to really rely on what talent they have on the team.. which compared to other teams is average.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Have the Cavs lost a game since Mo got hurt? Not that I recall, is it because the Cavs have depth? Of course not, the biggest Cavs homer won't even say that, they know they have no depth.

It's because Mo Williams isn't that good!

Lol, whatever helps you sleep at night...

When you guys didn't have Rashard cuz of suspension and Ryan Anderson because of injury, you guys used that as an excuse that you guys lost to us. We don't have Delonte and Mo and don't use that as an excuse, instead we just WIN. (10 game win streak)

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

When you guys didn't have Rashard cuz of suspension and Ryan Anderson because of injury, you guys used that as an excuse that you guys lost to us. We don't have Delonte and Mo and don't use that as an excuse, instead we just WIN. (10 game win streak)

The day Mo and Delonte change your entire offensive plan, you can come say the same thing. Don't act like you have been straying away from the usual

halfcourt-2.jpg

How doesn't Mo and Delonte not effect our offensive plan? Mo puts up what 16 ppg. You guys are all so bias. I can say that not having Rashard Lewis doesn't effect your offensive plan, but that's stupid, I know basketball but obviously you guys don't

We thrive off of the stretch 4, we didn't have there. Mo gives you scoring, Lewis/Anderson give us an incredibly different half-court.

Are you ****ing retarded?

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

We thrive off of the stretch 4, we didn't have there. Mo gives you scoring, Lewis/Anderson give us an incredibly different half-court.

Maybe if your stretch 4 wasn't juiced up on steroids he may have been able to play us.

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Maybe if your stretch 4 wasn't juiced up on steroids he may have been able to play us.

lol juiced up

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

Excuses excuses, thats all you Magic fans are full of.

I don't think the Magic needs excuses for beating the Cavs in the ECF.

Ya...not having our starting backcourt from last year doesn't affect our offensive play at all...give me a break guys.

No offense bro, but it seems like everything bad that happens to your team always has an excuse. Can't you just admit that your team hasn't been playing the best basketball this season? The fact that you bring up the ECF last year really shows how desperate you are. Look forward not backward man. I've never seen ppl with as much blind hatred towards the cavs(really lebron).