Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Time for Cavs to face adversity.

Isin't it weird he was haveing a Jameer like season last year and goes down before the All-Star break with a shoulder injury?

This actually might be good for them West may get back into his old form and return to the lineup as a starter that will make them stronger if he is playing like he did last year.

so now they will start Delonte and have Gibson as the backup? anyway it will hurt their depth, but i doubt that they will go on a losing streak all of a sudden; Delonte West is a better defender than Mo at the PG-position.

p.s. shouldnt this be in around the NBA?

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

This actually might be good for them West may get back into his old form and return to the lineup as a starter that will make them stronger if he is playing like he did last year.

I honestly don't think West will be in their rotation come playoff time due to his legal issues.

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:

I honestly don't think West will be in their rotation come playoff time due to his legal issues.

You must know nothing about his legal issues then.

It's funny how all year long you guys say we are a one man team and that Mo Williams is garbage, yet now that he is injured he means something to us and it will really effect us.

Just saying. icon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

quote:

quote:

It's funny how all year long you guys say we are a one man team and that Mo Williams is garbage, yet now that he is injured he means something to us and it will really effect us.

No you must not know much about his legal issues my friend.....Although I am sure Stern will make sure he faces no suspension because of his man crush on Bron and the Cavs

just saying. icon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

quote:

quote:

The Cavs are a one man team and Mo Williams IS GARBAGE.

Delonte > Mo

The only way the Cavs stop winning is if, god forbid, Lebron goes down. I don't wish injury on any player.

LeBron is a terrific player, but does some **** that I really dislike.

During tonight's game he shot a 3 and after he released the ball from his hands, Lamar Odom touched his arm and LeBron hit the floor like if he was pushed by god knows what.

Then with like 24 seconds left and the Cavs up by 3 he started rapping right next to the Lakers bench and making it seem like " I got this" Nothing wrong with being confident, but that's just being an *** hole!

I think he is the best player in the nba. In my opinion, he is better than Kobe.

But then, I hate how he thinks he is better than the rest of the people. This screaming near lakers bench, even though I hate the lakers, was uncalled for.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

I think he is the best player in the nba. In my opinion, he is better than Kobe.

But then, I hate how he thinks he is better than the rest of the people. This screaming near lakers bench, even though I hate the lakers, was uncalled for.

I hate the Lakers and Cavs, but I wanted the Lakers to win pretty bad tonight!