Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Trading Vince Update on Pg. 14(Chad Ford)

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=yz29nlk ?

drools... I love Deng's game! Hinrich is interesting too!

Deng is a bum, Ben Gordon was the man in Chicago I am glad he is gone. The Bulls offense should have been through Gordon and not Deng, Gordon always used to come off the bench and drain 30+ points like it was nothing.

Anyways Deng is a role player, we have enough role players. We need the main guy or we will be in the same position we are now. Yes Deng would be nice, but we are still missing what we need.

Otis just needs to go out and get what we need. We need a go to guy.

gordon is a chucker. an undersized guard who likes to shoot are a dime a dozen. deng is versatile. and heirich is a solid guard who can play either guard spots.

I like the trade. but with how well noah has been playing im not sure if they would want gortat. plus they are going to go all out for wade this upcoming offseason so they probably wont want to take on vc contract.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

You have to think Paul is getting pretty close to demanding a trade. Traded away Chandler, fired his best friend coach, rumors that they want to trade David West... I mean, at what point does he realize he's on the KG on the T-Wolves path?

Teaming CP3 with Dwight would be crazy! I honestly believe you could lock us in for at least a couple of championships if it happened.

I've been thinking since the CP3 rumours first started popping up that he would be perfect for this team. He is the leader we've been looking for and need plus he is as competitive as they come. The guy just hates losing.

Unfortunately this sort of move would have to be reserved for video games but it's nice to dream.

quote:
Originally posted by ElMayi:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by ElMayi:

robotmaster, funny thing is that for this coach to win consistently. He'd need to have 5 Michael Jordans out there. And they'd all be shooting 3s! No dunks!!!

Our team cannot possibly be more loaded and he still manages to make us look mediocre with his girl scout offense. Have we won a game on natl TV this year yet?

Think about it. Jordan under Van Gundy would've been exclusively a 3point shooter.. lmao!

Right. Because Stan basically turned Wade into a three point shooter when he coached Miami.

No, because he wanted Wade to become a point guard instead.

never worked.

Had he tried the same garbage he's trying here Riley and the players would've kicked him out even sooner.

Miami 2004-2005 record: 59-23

Orlando magic recod 2007-08: 52-30

" " " 2008-09: 59-23 eastern conference champions.

Greetings I have been around for a few years on the board reading and never hardly replying but wanted to comment on this topic as I have heard from someone who is inside the magic that don't be surprised to see jj jameer and vince go away by the deadline.

I am hoping they have a plan if they are shopping those guys guess we will see. I am also hoping that I get a chance to ask Otis a question about this when I see him on the 27th at a Magic function.

quote:
Originally posted by punisher68:

Greetings I have been around for a few years on the board reading and never hardly replying but wanted to comment on this topic as I have heard from someone who is inside the magic that don't be surprised to see jj jameer and vince go away by the deadline.

I am hoping they have a plan if they are shopping those guys guess we will see. I am also hoping that I get a chance to ask Otis a question about this when I see him on the 27th at a Magic function.

I will be really suprised if we can trade Carter the way he is playing, but I hope we can. Ask Otis to get a new big man coach, or tell him bring back Clifford Ray. The only team I can see us trading Carter to is Washington for Arenas, because Washington needs some one to bring the fans back, and the Magic need a PG. The question is will the Magic take the bad boy image of Arenas, I would. I think we are all going to be suprised good or bad.

quote:
Originally posted by punisher68:

Hmmm. If I may quote Artie Johnson from Laugh In, "Very interesting."

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

Arenas' best shooting year was his very first season in 01. Great....another chucker with a gun. No way.

but he gets to the line 7-8 times a game; with out a player like d12...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

something I have noticed about those basketball player mix videos, I've yet to see one that shows a player screwing up on every sequence highlighted...

My question concerning Bass is, how did he manage to look so good in Dallas and now he can not even get off the bench on this team? I don't know why he is in Stan's doghouse but it's got to be something else other than he's lost on offense and is dumb. I don't believe it. I mean does Stan have a system that is that hard to learn? Does anybody else play defense? or rebound? Something isn't being told here. Go Magic!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

something I have noticed about those basketball player mix videos, I've yet to see one that shows a player screwing up on every sequence highlighted...

My question concerning Bass is, how did he manage to look so good in Dallas and now he can not even get off the bench on this team? I don't know why he is in Stan's doghouse but it's got to be something else other than he's lost on offense and is dumb. I don't believe it. I mean does Stan have a system that is that hard to learn? Does anybody else play defense? or rebound? Something isn't being told here. Go Magic!!!

The whole darn team right now is a mystery to me.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

You have to think Paul is getting pretty close to demanding a trade. Traded away Chandler, fired his best friend coach, rumors that they want to trade David West... I mean, at what point does he realize he's on the KG on the T-Wolves path?

Well to get Paul, I would assume it would also have to take Nelson...

Wouldn't we taking the same path NO did with Paul's closest friends be the same with trading away 2 of Dwight's closest friend?

I want CP3 here, him and Dwight would be perfect for each other. But I don't think it is feasible right now. I think there would be a team that would go out to trade a limb just to acquire CP3. As it stands, I don't think we have enough pieces to make a CP3 to Orlando work.

Well, if there's anything, I think whats more realistic is Caron.