Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Trading Vince Update on Pg. 14(Chad Ford)

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

why are you so intolerant?

I think he's still butthurt from the last time he got a visit from his special uncle.

Jesus Christ you have over 6,000 post and have a nWo avatar, ***.

Fake info: Tony LaRussa was shocked that Mark McGwire took steroids.

Real info: Magic are trying to trade Vince, but don't want to sell low. He is very banged up, but doesn't want to miss significant time because of expectations on him (as I recall, Rashard went through this same problem his first year here). Otis is, in fact, shopping him, but their asking price is as if he were the Vince of last year.

The 2 guys who are truly on the block right now, and would fetch solid return, is (are?) JJ and Gortat. JJ is playing well and is an expiring contract, plus Pietrus can play back-up 2. Otis is also considering using the TPE because of the amount of $$$ RDV invested in this team, it is better to pay a little more and still make it deep in the playoffs than to play it safe and lose millions with an early exit.

What are the targets? Otis is starting to question Jameer's ability and durability as a starter, and may look to bring in either a solid starter, or a PG Platoon idea (similar to Keyon, Carlos, and Meer back in the day). He is also looking for a solid SF (don't forget, Barnes is on a one year deal). He'll do his due diligence regarding the available stars (as I previously said, he'll push hard for CP3 if he becomes remotely available), but the intention is still to work for Joe Johnson or even DWade this summer.

And yes, it is still very likely that Vince is gone this summer, if not at the deadline.

Oh, and management has been pretty pissed at Dwight because they don't think he's focused. No surprise there.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

quote:

quote:

I think he's still butthurt from the last time he got a visit from his special uncle.

better stop posting before you become one of us. Want me to ban you so you can avoid the temptaion?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

better stop posting before you become one of us. Want me to ban you so you can avoid the temptaion?

Did you see what ever one else is saying. "I think he's still butthurt from the last time he got a visit from his special uncle. " and you let this, and your going to ban me an no one else?

quote:

quote:

Im not I just dont like gay guys hitting on me, or atleast saying penis on message boards 50 million times.

Penis.

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis.

Penis.

Penis.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Did you see what ever one else is saying. "I think he's still butthurt from the last time he got a visit from his special uncle. " and you let this, and your going to ban me an no one else?

just an offer...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lewis is going to ban you for character change instead of development.

Three people will get that joke.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

He simply asked you a question. Man, what is America coming to when a guy can't ask a fellow poster a simple question without him getting all bent out of shape.

Oh, and I should mention that this is all from a fellow who used to go by 'Magical' at the EB Sports forums. And he explicitly said that signings are easier for him to get info on than trades, so he can't give me too many concrete target names.

quote:

quote:

Im not I just dont like gay guys hitting on me, or atleast saying penis on message boards 50 million times.

You know, TDS, "penis" is a word to describe a part of the body. I can start trying to further make it G-rated than the most basic word for it there is, but honestly, I'm pretty sure referring to your "e-lovebrush" is way more creepy and disturbing than just saying penis, like we're adults and know what they are.

Or at least some of us are.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

He simply asked you a question. Man, what is America coming to when a guy can't ask a fellow poster a simple question without him getting all bent out of shape.

It really hurts AMERICA.

i wish we could live in a country where someone could post something on a messageboard without people freaking out.