Sign in to follow this  
Catman Forever

Time to Shut Vince Down

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

is that what you expect from an all star sg????

After as many Injuries he has had, while trying to work his way into a new system, yeah there you go.

umm he's standing in the corner because HES NOT IN THE PLAY FFS. SVG CALLED THE PLAYS FOR JAMEER. He was calling a pick n roll with Dwight and Jameer (for some reason) so the rest of the players, Barnes Carter Lewis are supposed to be there for a dishout.

I'm not excusing his poor play lately but I"m talking about tonight ppl are *****ing about.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

umm he's standing in the corner because HES NOT IN THE PLAY FFS. SVG CALLED THE PLAYS FOR JAMEER. He was calling a pick n roll with Dwight and Jameer (for some reason) so the rest of the players, Barnes Carter Lewis are supposed to be there for a dishout.

I'm not excusing his poor play lately but I"m talking about tonight ppl are *****ing about.

Well obviously he doesn't call plays for him because he sees what we see, he is done. I wish VC would have a couple of semi good games so maybe we can actually trade him.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

Well obviously he doesn't call plays for him because he sees what we see, he is done. I wish VC would have a couple of semi good games so maybe we can actually trade him.

I don't really defend VC much, but... you can't drop off from this:

in one year.

Or even this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5cOhMP2oLg

in a few months.

You just can't fall off that much without an injury (and now, confidence) issue.

quote:
Originally posted by thelead:

quote:

quote:

in one year.

Or even this:

in a few months.

You just can't fall off that much without an injury (and now, confidence) issue.

I agree. Something is wrong, you can see it in his body language, in his face. Something is bothering him, he's injured or has some kind of personal problem we don't know about. He was so excited about coming home and now he just looks depressed or troubled. I truly believe he'll snap back if he can get beyond the problem, whatever it is. Something doesn't add up.

quote:
Originally posted by ditchback:

quote:

quote:

quote:

in one year.

Or even this:

in a few months.

I agree. Something is wrong, you can see it in his body language, in his face. Something is bothering him, he's injured or has some kind of personal problem we don't know about. He was so excited about coming home and now he just looks depressed or troubled. I truly believe he'll snap back if he can get beyond the problem, whatever it is. Something doesn't add up.

He can't handle pressure and playing on a winning team. It's not hard to put up good numbers on a garbage team. If he is hurt well it's not surprising. Either way who cares get him out of here his impact on the team has been only negative.

There are a freaking ton of good players who go through poor 20 game droughts. What's rare are the guys who don't go through them. He's in a shooting slump and has a pair of nagging injuries. His career is teh ovaz most def! No. Not even close.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

in one year.

Or even this:

in a few months.

It's not hard to put up good numbers on a garbage team

Unless you're Hedo, right?

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

in one year.

Or even this:

in a few months.

Actually Hedo is on a great offensive team so it would be difficult to put up big numbers on that team. Not to mention his numbers are actually pretty good, a lot better than VC's.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

in one year.

Or even this:

in a few months.

Actually Hedo is on a great offensive team so it would be difficult to put up big numbers on that team. Not to mention his numbers are actually pretty good, a lot better than VC's.

That's odd because I'm pretty sure you wrote "garbage team" which would definately include this Toronto club, especially if you're including the Toronto teams Carter played for. Unless, of course, Hedo's slightly greater statisitics are having an incredibly negative impact on the Raptors roster featuring what are, in your opinion, the best power forward in the league and an All-Star calibur point guard in Calderon. You got to choose now, either acknowledge that good stats don't always mean positive impact and can't be used for hardly any kind of argument by themselves or accept that Hedo isn't producing statistically on a really bad team.