Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

SVG: Dwight, Lew, V.C. & Jameer need to take responsibility(pg.4)

Seriously, here's how I would do it:

Williams/AJ

JJ/MP/Vince

Barnes/MP

RA/Bass/Shard

Gortat/Foyle/Howard

If our All-Stars don't want to show up and play like champions, then let them sit at the very end of the bench and make their stupid jokes and smile when we're getting blown out by 20+. Once the grins start fading, and they start getting upset, let them back in. I'd honestly be okay losing 10-15 games like this if it meant they would come in and smash the league for the rest of the season.

And I'm not sure how contracts work in the NBA, but I'd rather see more incentives-based contracts for our players. Make them WORK for those millions they think they're entitled to!

Denton's got the final SVG decisions...

quote:

[stan] Van Gundy has gone back and forth on switching up the starting lineup, switching the rotations and switching up the combinations of players who are on the floor together. But he ultimately decided Saturday after much inspiration that it

quote:
Originally posted by Magics Fan from Syria:

I thought Jameer was playing well yesterday. He was our best scorer and made 7 out of 11 shots with 3 assists.

Wow! 3 whopping assist?

Let me stop doggin him. He needs to be consistant and push the ball 2.

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

The responsibility should be in Howard and Meer after all there are captain and should be leaders of this team.

Fixed.

The Magic do not have 5 new players from the team that made it to the finals. They have 6. Jameer Nelson played no part in the Magic reaching the NBA Finals. I believe he is the reason they did not win the NBA Finals. His stall-ball style of play does not fit in with the team that made it to the finals. Dwight can run up and down the court faster than any of the bigs assigned to foul him. SVG wants the Magic to move the ball and run the court. Jameer is openly defying him. We need the nice SVG to go home. Look at the results the nice SVG has gotten. Sit Jameer down, Start J-will, and let AJ backup J-will. Rashard has not played well since before last years all-star game, but he did hit some key shots in the playoffs. Ryan Anderson is laying better than Rashard ever has since arriving to Orlando. Ryan occasionally has an off game. Rashard usually has an off game. Three things need to happen before the Magic again become an elite team. Psycho SVG needs to return. Jameer needs to be benched and play behind J-will and AJ. Ryan Anderson needs to start in place of Rashard. Hopefully, Rashard will be able to work his way back into the lineup as power forward. With J-will, VC, RA, Rashard (If he can get his game back) and DH, the Magic are a better team that the team that made it to the NBA finals last year. With Jameer, and any line-up, the Magic will find it difficult to win the East.