Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Will The Effort Change Come Playoff Time?

Well I think the answer is YES, the effort will change. But on the other side, so will the opponents effort. I'm excited and worried at the same time, like all Magic fans I want a championship this season. We have so much talent it makes me crazy when we lose games LOL. But you made a good point, it does seem like the players don't care about losing some games, especially when Dwight smiles while we're getting hammered. We'll just have to wait and see what happens in April

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I hope its not just in the playoffs.

all star break imo.

i did read a few weeks ago that stans target to get the side running smooth is the all star break as january is considered the hardest month for the league.

and it is usualy a tough month for us last january was our worst month in the whole season

quote:
Originally posted by skinnyhoops:

Well I think the answer is YES, the effort will change. But on the other side, so will the opponents effort.

This just isn't true. The Magic are the defending Eastern Conference Champions. Every team in the league wants a shot at us and frankly we aren't licking our chops in Miluakee. The Celtics, Lakers, and Nuggets all probably improve but the Hawks have probably peaked and the Cavs have a history of overachieving in the regular season and you do that through superior effort.

Cool sig by the way