PF: Rashard Lewis(?)

C: Dwight Howard

Miami

PG: Mario Chalmers(?)

SG: Dwyane Wade

SF: LeBron James

PF: Chris Bosh

C: Jermaine O'Neal(?)

I like Carmelo more than I like Bosh but I think Bosh would be a better fit for us because he's a true PF. Acquiring Carmelo would just put us back where we stared with Lewis playing the 4 again and that's not going to get us a championship. Sure Carmelo is a top 3 scorer in the NBA but IMO our team would be much better suited with Bosh playing the PF spot for us.

We would defintely beat the Lakers or Celtics with this starting 5.

C: Dwight Howard

PF: Chris Bosh

SF: Rashard Lewis

SG: Vince Carter

PG: Jameer Nelson

Coudn't agree more with you!

If they got Bosh I just can't see how this will work out. Bosh needs the ball and so does the other 4 players. I hope we go after Melo actually. I like Bosh but he doesn't fit the way the Magic plays unless SVG is willing to change his offensive strategy for Bosh. But Bosh might be better suited for Miami instead of Orlando.

Rumor: Anthony Randolph to Knicks for Lee

"The Warriors are close to sending Anthony Randolph to the Knicks in a sign-and-trade for David Lee.

This is the same deal that was rumored to include Monta Ellis, who is now out of talks. Of course, everything is contingent on LeBron James. If he announces he'll play anywhere but New York, the Warriors would possibly send Randolph, either Ronny Turiaf or Kelenna Azubuike, and Vladimir Radmanovic in exchange for Lee. If LeBron signs with the Knicks, the deal will likely be killed. And frankly, we'd love to see Randolph play for Mike D'Antoni and the Knicks. Jul. 7 - 7:03 pm et"

Now looking at this deal, Maybe we should give N.Y. a call and see if we could acquire Lee in a sign-and-trade along with Duhon. If we do a sign-and-including those 2 then we'd be able to save the MLE (some of it) for Redick.

Trade could look like this:

N.Y. Knicks receive:

Marcin Gortat

Ryan Anderson

Mickael Pietrus

Trade Player Exception

Orlando Magic receive:

David Lee

Chris Duhon

quote:
N.Y. Knicks receive:

Marcin Gortat

Ryan Anderson

Mickael Pietrus

Trade Player Exception

Orlando Magic receive:

David Lee

Chris Duhon

You'd have to be about the dumbest (and I do mean dumbest) person on earth to accept that deal as a Magic fan. Seriously...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
N.Y. Knicks receive:

Marcin Gortat

Ryan Anderson

Mickael Pietrus

Trade Player Exception

Orlando Magic receive:

David Lee

Chris Duhon

You'd have to be about the dumbest (and I do mean dumbest) person on earth to accept that deal as a Magic fan. Seriously...

If you say so man, You must feel tough to be able to talk sh!t to somebody on the internet.

This is how I see it;

1. We get a very good PF in David Lee who can run the floor in our fast paced offense while providing great scoring and rebounding for us. His defense is suspect but that'll change if he got to Orlando.

2. Mickael Pietrus could very well be be gone after this next season. He has a player option to return to the team next season and who knows if he leaves us to go elsewhere. Doing this trade could save us the full MLE where they could most likely use it for two different players. Even if we can't get J.J. back we could probably use some of it to bring back Barnes or use it on players like Ronnie Brewer, Brad Miller, or Ryan Gomes to add depth to the roster.

3. We have a 6 million dollars traded player exception to use so why not use instead of letting it go to waste.

Carter + Gortat

to Philly for

Iguodala and Brand

Trade does work out $ wise.

I live in the Philly area, and at this point it sounds like they are pretty much trying to give Brand away and they have Turner and Thad Young as a good young 2-3 combo. Im almost positive that they would trade Iggy to get rid of Brand. And getting Carter's expiring contract would be a + for them.

It would obviously change the dynamic of our offense, but I think it would a good thing. Im not ready to give up on Brand yet like most either, Philly has been bad and he has been hurt(shoulder) over the past 2 years.

PG- Jameer

SG- Iggy

SF- Rashard

PF- Brand

C- Dwight

Looks **** good to me. How bout everybody else? Yes or No to this deal? The only negative I see in this is that it would put Orton into a role he is most likely not ready to play, or we would have to get a back-up C somewhere else(sign and trade with JJ?)

quote:
Originally posted by tm1119:

Carter + Gortat

to Philly for

Iguodala and Brand

Trade does work out $ wise.

I live in the Philly area, and at this point it sounds like they are pretty much trying to give Brand away and they have Turner and Thad Young as a good young 2-3 combo. Im almost positive that they would trade Iggy to get rid of Brand. And getting Carter's expiring contract would be a + for them.

It would obviously change the dynamic of our offense, but I think it would a good thing. Im not ready to give up on Brand yet like most either, Philly has been bad and he has been hurt(shoulder) over the past 2 years.

PG- Jameer

SG- Iggy

SF- Rashard

PF- Brand

C- Dwight

Looks **** good to me. How bout everybody else? Yes or No to this deal? The only negative I see in this is that it would put Orton into a role he is most likely not ready to play, or we would have to get a back-up C somewhere else(sign and trade with JJ?)

NBA Free Agency: Andre Iguodala Headed To Chicago Bulls?

http://bleacherreport.com/arti...la-headed-to-chicago