quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

Hmmm. I just have this feeling that VC for Iggy + change might be in the works.

oh yah? do tell...

No, it's just a gut feeling, nothing more.

iggy would be a good 2nd option to dwight but i don't think he's that go to guy we've been needing. i'd be giddy to have him though

http://www.youtube.com/results...ala+game+winner&aq=0

He'd be better than Wince that's for sure. He would compliment Dwight and vice-versa. He can create for Dwight and Dwight could create looks for EEEGAHDALLA

I had a random trade thought, so I figured I'd post it here.

Since the rumors are that Phoenix is going to let Amare walk, and the owner is trying to be cheap about the GM situation, it seems to make sense that Phoenix is ready to cut salary across the board. If Amare walks with nothing in return, I'm not even sure they are a playoff team in the West. Could this make Nash available, given his age and their inability to be a contender without Stoudemire?

Depending on the package we would have to give up, I think this would make us instantly better. We would finally push the pace consistently, something SVG and many on this board have harped on as something we need to create offense against the better defensive teams.

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

Since the rumors are that Phoenix is going to let Amare walk, and the owner is trying to be cheap about the GM situation, it seems to make sense that Phoenix is ready to cut salary across the board. If Amare walks with nothing in return, I'm not even sure they are a playoff team in the West. Could this make Nash available, given his age and their inability to be a contender without Stoudemire?

Depending on the package we would have to give up, I think this would make us instantly better. We would finally push the pace consistently, something SVG and many on this board have harped on as something we need to create offense against the better defensive teams.

No

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

No

At this point I don't think Otiz would trade a package around Jameer for Nash.

I don't think Doug Collins came back to groom a young squad but if Philly decides to start a youth movement i think they could be a great trade partner.

Proposed Trade

Philly gets:

Gortat, Bass, Vince and 29th Pick

PG-Jrue Holiday

SG-Evan Turner

SF-Thaddeus Young/Nocioni

PF-Speights/Bass

C-Marcin Gortat/Spencer Hawes

Why: The 76ers shed the long term contracts of Iggy and Brand. Plus get two talented bigs in Bass and Gortat. The squad will be young but have Talent at every position. This will also give Speights and Evan turner to chance to develop offensively.

Orlando gets:

Brand, Iggy

Sign Brad Miller to the vet min, use part of the MLE on C.J. Watson and resign a bought out Vince Carter and Barnes

PG-Jameer/ CJ Watson

SG-Iggy/Vince

SF-Pietrus/Barnes

PF-Rashard/Ryan Anderson

C-Dwight/Brand/Miller

Reason: We take on mucho salary but we seriously improve our squad. Iggy can run the point allowing Jameer, Pietrus and Rashard to play off the ball and space the floor for him. Plus our perimeter defense gets a big upgrade with Iggy and Pietrus. Brand comes off the bench and plays both PF and C giving us a legitimate scorer and rebounder down low. C.J. Watson brings scoring and defense off the bench.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

I don't think Doug Collins came back to groom a young squad but if Philly decides to start a youth movement i think they could be a great trade partner.

Proposed Trade

Philly gets:

PG-Jrue Holiday

SG-Evan Turner

PF-Speights/Bass

Why: The 76ers shed the long term contracts of Iggy and Brand. Plus get two talented bigs in Bass and Gortat. The squad will be young but have Talent at every position. This will also give Speights and Evan turner to chance to develop offensively.

Orlando gets:

Brand, Iggy

Sign Brad Miller to the vet min, use part of the MLE on C.J. Watson and resign a bought out Vince Carter and Barnes

PG-Jameer/ CJ Watson

SG-Iggy/Vince

SF-Pietrus/Barnes

PF-Rashard/Ryan Anderson

C-Dwight/Brand/Miller

Reason: We take on mucho salary but we seriously improve our squad. Iggy can run the point allowing Jameer, Pietrus and Rashard to play off the ball and space the floor for him. Plus our perimeter defense gets a big upgrade with Iggy and Pietrus. Brand comes off the bench and plays both PF and C giving us a legitimate scorer and rebounder down low. C.J. Watson brings scoring and defense off the bench.

i think you meant..

jameer/cj

iggy/jj

shard/pietrus

brand/ryno

dwight/miller

iggy becomes our 3rd option on offense behind dwight & shard (which would be perfect for him). he also becomes the young, athletic wing defender we've been longing for

quote:

quote:

Proposed Trade

Philly gets:

PG-Jrue Holiday

SG-Evan Turner

PF-Speights/Bass

Orlando gets:

Brand, Iggy

PG-Jameer/ CJ Watson

SG-Iggy/Vince

SF-Pietrus/Barnes

PF-Rashard/Ryan Anderson

C-Dwight/Brand/Miller

i think you meant..

jameer/cj

iggy/jj

shard/pietrus

brand/ryno

dwight/miller

iggy becomes our 3rd option on offense behind dwight & shard (which would be perfect for him). he also becomes the young, athletic wing defender we've been longing for

The reason i don't put Brand in the line up is because i don't want to completely go away from the stretch four, just give us an option against bigger teams plus another low post scorer.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Proposed Trade

Philly gets:

PG-Jrue Holiday

SG-Evan Turner

PF-Speights/Bass

Orlando gets:

Brand, Iggy

PG-Jameer/ CJ Watson

SG-Iggy/Vince

SF-Pietrus/Barnes

PF-Rashard/Ryan Anderson

C-Dwight/Brand/Miller

i think you meant..

jameer/cj

iggy/jj

shard/pietrus

brand/ryno

dwight/miller

The reason i don't put Brand in the line up is because i don't want to completely go away from the stretch four, just give us an option against bigger teams plus another low post scorer.

you're not...ryno is backing him up or you can throw shard at the 4 during certain situations.

having shard start and play most of his minutes at the 4 makes trading for brand useless

quote:

We won't take on Brand AND Iggy's contracts.

yup our starting lineup will be making more than most 15 man teams.

I think the question is: The Magic want or not Bosh?

if the rep is yes, i think we must do a big package for interest The Raptors, so i think:

Magic takes: Bosh(17M), Turk(9) or Cald