Ryan the Magic Fan

Game Thread: Orlando vs. Atlanta 7:00pm 1/9/10

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by dino33:

well, how would you explain all the games we won and won by blowout of our opponents with vince?

I believe he does need to rest this game, but in general after losing 4 straight and having a game against Atlanta, I think the team refocussed. Vince wasnt the root of the team's losing streak, he was part of it. Everybody was playing bad during the streak.

dino33 you are one of the few new posters who have come on here and actually sound like they know something. Welcome. Please post more often.

Just cuz you agree with him???

That's awesome.

lol, at least im not biased, and I dont panic and blame everything on one guy.

How Good does a "W" Feel talk about a stress reliever...

Hopefully this starts a nice win streak..Over all the key (Besides shots actually falling) The Energy was Awesome even when they were up 30 they did not let up and had a "Finish Em" mentality..Thats refreshing to see with this team.

Remember when shots actually go in and not rattle out (I think the Magic lead the league in those) the Game looks so different.

Oh yea and the Ball movement along with guys driving..Very Nice

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

well, how would you explain all the games we won and won by blowout of our opponents with vince?

I believe he does need to rest this game, but in general after losing 4 straight and having a game against Atlanta, I think the team refocussed. Vince wasnt the root of the team's losing streak, he was part of it. Everybody was playing bad during the streak.

dino33 you are one of the few new posters who have come on here and actually sound like they know something. Welcome. Please post more often.

That's awesome.

You have VC all in your sig but you're not a fanboy, right.

DID YOU SEE VC!?

VC BACK HOME.

MAGIC CHAMPS.

Not a fanboy.....sure pal. Great win for the magic. Less VC more everyone else.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That's awesome.

You have VC all in your sig but you're not a fanboy, right.

DID YOU SEE VC!?

VC BACK HOME.

MAGIC CHAMPS.

Not a fanboy.....sure pal. Great win for the magic. Less VC more everyone else.

yea I got VC on my sig and Im a VC fan, that means everything I say is biased and irrelevent, right.

people are fanboys if they a have a certain player in their sig and we dont have to care about what they say, right.

Dont judge like a child.. and at least argue with a valid point.

The win isn't soley because Vince wasn't out there, but the ball moves much better without him. JJ Redick really did a great job, not just on offense either. Joe Johnson scored 7 points tonight.

Wow, what a difference a day makes! Great to see us finally play well - hopefully we can keep this up and put the losing streak behind us!

I wish peeps around this board would stop blameing one guy for a win or a loss. Orlando has played bad as a team and because vc did not play is not why the magic won tonight. They won because the whole team played well. Carter is in a slump right now, but has played well for the magic. We will need him he is our go to guy, and I really think when carter come back from this injury he will be playing well. Great win tonight still atop the division and the magic needed this win before going out west.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

Is anyone watching SNL with Charles Barkley? They did a sketch where Charles was commentating a Magic/Lakers game and some sick kid is on there and keeps saying "Nothing but the bottom of the net" at everything. It was pretty funny. Realistic too, since Jameer ended up getting injured in the sketch. smile_jameertongue.png

Man...looking at the threads on the board makes it look like we lost tonight. let's enjoy the win?