Sign in to follow this  
ma

Game Thread: Magic @ Pacers, 1/5/09, 7pm

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

In the interim we need to sign rafer. We can not continue to walk the ball up the court. We can not let teams set up their defense. This is plain horrible. We'll see if this another low point. I don't think so. we have much more to go.

Pretty sure rafer is going to miami

quote:

In the interim we need to sign rafer. We can not continue to walk the ball up the court. We can not let teams set up their defense. This is plain horrible. We'll see if this another low point. I don't think so. we have much more to go.

Yah, but remember Stan benching him in the finals "Stans Ego" , I hope Alston doesn't come back he deserves better then what Van Gundy did to him.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

quote:

Yah, but remember Stan benching him in the finals "Stans Ego" , I hope Alston doesn't come back he deserves better then what Van Gundy did to him.

Absolutely

This game if you are a competitor should hurt and it should hurt bad. Doesn't seem to bother our team though. Stan on the other hand looks upset but hey he has to be nice.