Sign in to follow this  
ma

Game Thread: Magic @ Pacers, 1/5/09, 7pm

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

so like where are the vc lovers and "he's just in a slump" people. this team has been in a season long slump it seems like. after the dominating pre season it looks like everyone packed it up and will just give the least amount of effort possible until the playoffs. little do they know we'll get murdered if we continue with this style of play

you just said it there. its not just VC. Its the whole **** team. Everyone, dwight, jameer, vince, rashard, anderson, etc. all of em. this whole team is sucking it up. pointing the blame on one player is rediculous and stupid.

i'm not pointing the blame directly on vince. the whole team is clearly playing awful. however everyone here had high hopes for a player of vince's caliber to be the kind of guy to lift players up when shots aren't falling and be the guy to get things going. i mean, that's why he was brought in right?

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

Last time down court for the Magic JJ gave Nelson a look an angry gesture for him not getting the ball while the play was going on.

I will reply to my own post, no one thinks this is a problem? Maybe some of the team is losing faith in Nelson as starting pg, just saying.