Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

Howard The $87.5 Million Man?

Look for the Magic to extend center Dwight Howard this summer for five years. The contract, beginning in 2008, likely will total about $87.5 million. It could start around $14.5 million and finish at $20.5 million. Also, don't be surprised if the Magic and Milicic end up signing a short-term deal -- say, $21 million over three years.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/...age=2&coll=orl-magic

Look for the Magic to extend center Dwight Howard this summer for five years. The contract, beginning in 2008, likely will total about $87.5 million. It could start around $14.5 million and finish at $20.5 million. Also, don't be surprised if the Magic and Milicic end up signing a short-term deal -- say, $21 million over three years.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/...age=2&coll=orl-magic

This is a turn in events. No doubt that Dwight Howared is worth that now. He would have been worth more if he made free throws. Luckilly, he does'nt

Hopefully, he'll resign with us because he's close to home and is on a blossoming roster of young players including himself.

He's worth every bit of it. I think if this team makes the playoffs and shows some promise he will sign the extension,also if the arena gets approved it will help.

Haha... FENDI, please explain why this belongs in the main forum yet my post deserves to be in the links section?

All you did is paste Schmitz's words, and add the link. The irony is killing me.

"Please be aware that posts regarding articles, videos or other items of content related to the Orlando Magic and/or its players will be moved/shall be posted at the Magic Links forum."

Wpmagic,I think maybe if you word it a little different,then he would have not moved it,like was Shaq the best center ever in a magic uni?,and then like your second or third post you go into detail,ranking the other centers. Just an idea.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Haha... FENDI, please explain why this belongs in the main forum yet my post deserves to be in the links section?

All you did is paste Schmitz's words, and add the link. The irony is killing me.

"Please be aware that posts regarding articles, videos or other items of content related to the Orlando Magic and/or its players will be moved/shall be posted at the Magic Links forum."

Simple, this is a news. We've practiced it lately. Thats why some of Junkie's posts don't get moved to the Magic Links section. His posts regarding VC news.

quote:
8. The administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Moderators and not users.

Humm, alright. So then none of the other rules matter? Is that what you are saying? Just #8?

As for junkie's posts, he always comments and writes about the article. He doesn't just cut and paste something.

The funny thing is that your thread is in the right place... and I thought mine was too. I wouldn't have a problem with any of this if it weren't for the way that you went about it. To quote you, "ever heard of the rules we have set?" What a clever response! I have been posting on this board enough to understand where things go. The new Mods do a heck of a job, perhaps you can learn a thing or two from them.

I don't see why so many people are worried about him leaving he can't even if he wanted to because he is under a restricted contract. And he has already said he plans on being in orlando his entire career. I hope he means that! because us orlando fans dont need yet another great player to leave us.

okay, lets follow the rules then.

quote:

4. If your thread has been locked or removed please do not start up another thread asking for an explanation. If you have a question about the status of a thread please contact the moderator of the forum by private message.