Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

10 fish sticks says Brian Cook gets traded to the Cavs

Don't ask me why. Maybe this is a crap thread. Who cares.

Alls I knows is that I have a strange feeling Brian Cook will be traded to the Cavs this season. I was on my buddys Facebook page and he had a photo of Dwight from last year. After looking closer, I saw Cook's head in the background. Made me think of old times.

You know which times I mean...

The 3pt shots. The tenacious defense. The uncoordinated movement on the floor.

So anyhow, I went to check Yahoo Sports and see what he's been up to lately. To my surprise, I found out it was next to nothing. This shocked me. Surely SOME team could use the services of a stretch 4, especially for the playoffs. I mean, look where it got us last year right?

Well, knowing the Cavs have been looking to get Troy Murphy, and had the legend known as Rob Kurz on their squad earlier in the season, Cook only made sense.

Think about it....

Expiring deal, 3pt shot, legit 6'10 or so. The guy fits into what they need.

I can see it now...COOK for 3...CAVS WIN CAVS WIN. REDEMPTION FOR BRIAN COOK AS HE KNOCKS HIS FORMER TEAM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS AND THE CAVS INTO THE FINALS TO TAKE ON THE SACRAMENTO KINGS!

Who's with me?

Don't ask me why. Maybe this is a crap thread. Who cares.

Alls I knows is that I have a strange feeling Brian Cook will be traded to the Cavs this season. I was on my buddys Facebook page and he had a photo of Dwight from last year. After looking closer, I saw Cook's head in the background. Made me think of old times.

You know which times I mean...

The 3pt shots. The tenacious defense. The uncoordinated movement on the floor.

So anyhow, I went to check Yahoo Sports and see what he's been up to lately. To my surprise, I found out it was next to nothing. This shocked me. Surely SOME team could use the services of a stretch 4, especially for the playoffs. I mean, look where it got us last year right?

Well, knowing the Cavs have been looking to get Troy Murphy, and had the legend known as Rob Kurz on their squad earlier in the season, Cook only made sense.

Think about it....

Expiring deal, 3pt shot, legit 6'10 or so. The guy fits into what they need.

I can see it now...COOK for 3...CAVS WIN CAVS WIN. REDEMPTION FOR BRIAN COOK AS HE KNOCKS HIS FORMER TEAM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS AND THE CAVS INTO THE FINALS TO TAKE ON THE SACRAMENTO KINGS!

Who's with me?

Yo Cavaliers, I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish Shaq's career, but Brian Cook is one of the best 4's of all time. OF ALL TIME!