Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

they lost me with 2k12

I dumped PES this year because of the cheating AI and I was pretty mad with 2k for their equally cheating AI.

I got so mad that I almost swore not to buy 2k13 but the good reviews may change my mind

What do you mean when you say the AI cheats?

AI = Artificial Intelligence

PES - Even the ****ty teams play amazing football (soccer), you struggle against everyone, they score a **** ton of goals from free kicks and corners, the goalkeeper is retarded, the ref is biased etc.

2k12 - I played My Player for the most part where the opposition scores a stupid amount of 3s every time, they get tons of offensive rebounds and score amazing shots whenever they want. Your teammates play like ****, it's nearly impossible to cross a defender, they play amazing defense, speed doesn't count for ****, you get caught by centers and power forwards on fast breaks (you can see that in a YouTube video), you get blocked all the time, it's REALLY tough to score during crunch time etc.

he means he's not good enough to beat them

On My Player I scored 30+ points every single night, it's ridiculous that you have to play that well and you still lose tons of games because your teammates are retarded.

It's BS, plain and simple and also unrealistic

You mean the one that goes like 40% faster than all the other cars?

That's the one. It may have been orange, I don't remember.

That game was responsible for teaching me, as a six year old, that sometimes you are just absolutely going to lose, there's nothing you can do about it, and at that point you might as well try to cause as much damage as possible with explosives.

AI = Artificial Intelligence

I know he asked for an explanation but I seriously doubt he needed a definition of artificial intelligence.