Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

Not just single player but the multiplayer. You needed some decent skill to get kills with the pistol but it was very rewarding once you got there. Then they scrapped it for the battle rifle which wasn't nearly as fun and pistol had smaller magazine + no scope.

I can tell a bunch of noobs complained to Bungie about the pistol. So they decided to "balance" the weapons and take away pretty much any skill required to master them.

The pistol was overpowered. There was no reason for it to be better than a sniper rifle.

I did love the thing back in the day, though. I'm not really into modern Halo multiplayer, though I enjoy the campaigns.

The pistol was overpowered. There was no reason for it to be better than a sniper rifle.

I did love the thing back in the day, though. I'm not really into modern Halo multiplayer, though I enjoy the campaigns.

I'm the same way, I will tear the campaign up on legendary, but if you catch me on multiplayer I'm that guy with 9-12 kills and 10-13 deaths per match :shard:

Well right now I am playing a few games ..

I recently purchased xbox arcade games which are what I am playing ... one is walking dead and the other one is I am alive which both are very good games. The other games I am currently playing are Call of Duty MW3 and NBA 2k12. So far those are the ones I play the most currently.

Just found a GREAT fan made roster on 2k12.

The guy created a ton of new players and he has our team just the way it is right now, Nicholson is there, Vucevic, O'Quinn, you name it.

To download

Go to the 2K menu, then go to Features, then go to 2K Share, select Download. Once there it will show you all of the roster updates that 2K has released. Hit the R2 button to go to the Top Rated section. Hit the triangle button. Scroll down to search by username. Select that type in Zane3490 and press enter and all his rosters will pop up. Download the most recent (version)

Also, just had enough of AI cheating and deleted "My Player".

***** 2K AND THEIR CHEATING AI

• Upvote 1

Anybody gonna buy Fifa13? It'll be the first one I pick up since around 06. I'm looking forward to it.

And for anybody that plays this franchise, do they allow created players in career mode?

I played Fifa until 2003, then switched to Pro Evolution Soccer (Winning Eleven) and played it religiously until 2012, but the cheating AI and the stiff movement turned me off. I played PES 2013 demo and it looks very improved gameplay wise but the animations are still stiff. I'm changing to FIFA again (I can't even believe I'm saying this lol)

And I don't know about playing with created players, bro.

I start college in a few days so I won't have nearly as much time to play :( The only games I'll probably buy are Fifa 2013 and EA Sports UFC when it comes out (that game will be the bomb)

I'm not buying any basketball games until 2k makes a more realistic, not cheating AI. 2k12 frustrated me too bad

Anybody gonna buy Fifa13? It'll be the first one I pick up since around 06. I'm looking forward to it.

And for anybody that plays this franchise, do they allow created players in career mode?

I will but I actually will be buying it on the Vita. I've been playing last years on the Vita and sports games are just awesome on the go.

Fifa 13 Demo now available - quite good, very tough to play defense though.

And on another note, I find it hilarious that our dear Magic have the 4th best defense in the NBA, according to the updated roster I posted here

Well, I've criticized the NBA 2K games for as long as I can remember for failing to progress much, but I was pretty wowed by the 2K13 demo. They, imo, made some HUGE strides in pretty much everything. Ball handling, defense, passing and just the overall fluidity of the game took some pretty massive leaps. I actually enjoyed playing it for the first time since its PS2 days.

I actually enjoyed playing it for the first time since its PS2 days.

That's interesting. I haven't liked any of the sports games since PS2 either. I guess I have a demo to download.

Well, I've criticized the NBA 2K games for as long as I can remember for failing to progress much, but I was pretty wowed by the 2K13 demo. They, imo, made some HUGE strides in pretty much everything. Ball handling, defense, passing and just the overall fluidity of the game took some pretty massive leaps. I actually enjoyed playing it for the first time since its PS2 days.

I'm stoked for 2K13. Definitely pre-ordering.