Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

I had a good chuckle when I saw that Turkoglu and Richardson have an 87 rating for 3 pt shooting on 2k12 and Richardson has 90 for dunking

Then I got sad

2K has gotten pathetic on roster and stat updates. End of the season the only change they made was make sure Dwight was out with an injury. Anderson was still sitting at a freaking 64.

I thought 2K11 was a much better game. At least for multiplayer, which was pretty much the only reason I wanted the game.

And as to RA.s 64 rating, keep in mind that in 2K its less about the overall rating of the player, and more how he plays on the court. JJ was rated in the 60s but it was easy to drop 20 points with him.

2K has gotten pathetic on roster and stat updates. End of the season the only change they made was make sure Dwight was out with an injury. Anderson was still sitting at a freaking 64.

I was pretty mad when I saw James Harden without a headband

and I only play My Player, playing 5 on 5 against the AI is terrible, they cheat too much

I thought 2K11 was a much better game. At least for multiplayer, which was pretty much the only reason I wanted the game.

And as to RA.s 64 rating, keep in mind that in 2K its less about the overall rating of the player, and more how he plays on the court. JJ was rated in the 60s but it was easy to drop 20 points with him.

It is and its not close. Better presentation, soundtrack, multiplayer, singleplayer, controls. Its probably one of the best sports games of all time. Speaking of which, are they adding crew mode in 2k13? God, I miss that mode. I don't care if there are 10 foot hackers blocking all of my shots just let me play it.

Also, I just tried that DayZ mod to see what all the hype is about. So unforgiving but I can't stop playing it.

It is and its not close. Better presentation, soundtrack, multiplayer, singleplayer, controls. Its probably one of the best sports games of all time. Speaking of which, are they adding crew mode in 2k13? God, I miss that mode. I don't care if there are 10 foot hackers blocking all of my shots just let me play it.

Also, I just tried that DayZ mod to see what all the hype is about. So unforgiving but I can't stop playing it.

Yeah the hackers were annoying, but I loved playing crew games and pick up games with my friends. I wish they hadn't neutered the game modes. And they made it way too easy to steal the ball now.

I remember seeing one guy who was so tall we could only see his legs lol... And then others who were smaller than the basketball. But the pick up games were sick. When I found out they were gone, I regretted buying the game and felt bad for telling people to buy it.

batman AA GOTY is $10 (if you don't have it) and AC GOTY is $30 which I think is the lowest price we've seen. Mortal Kombat Komplete is also $20.

@ gamestop.

edit: amazon has it too w/ prime.

Replaying the Halo series in preparation for Halo 4!! Favorite of the Halos are Halo 3 (for Master Chief Saga) and Halo Reach (great great great story). Looking forward to the release!!!

• Upvote 2

Replaying the Halo series in preparation for Halo 4!! Favorite of the Halos are Halo 3 (for Master Chief Saga) and Halo Reach (great great great story). Looking forward to the release!!!

Nothing beats the first one. Hang em high with 3 shot pistol.

Hate how they nerfed the pistol in later games.

batman AA GOTY is $10 (if you don't have it) and AC GOTY is $30 which I think is the lowest price we've seen. Mortal Kombat Komplete is also $20.

@ gamestop.

edit: amazon has it too w/ prime.

Playing Arkham City right now. I think I found Asylum more engaging as a story, with more interesting characters, but it's still a fun game. I am not very far along yet, and Asylum took some time for me, too (I didn't really get into it until the Scarecrow showed up), so I am hoping that it gets better.

Playing Arkham City right now. I think I found Asylum more engaging as a story, with more interesting characters, but it's still a fun game. I am not very far along yet, and Asylum took some time for me, too (I didn't really get into it until the Scarecrow showed up), so I am hoping that it gets better.

Playing it too, your right about the story but AC continues to grow on me. I hate the riddler trophies this go around however

Nothing beats the first one. Hang em high with 3 shot pistol.

Hate how they nerfed the pistol in later games.

Totally agree, the difference in the pistol between the first two games is astounding. In Halo it will get you through the first 2 (or more) levels without struggling whereas in Halo 2 you'd be lucky to survive against 2 brutes without running out of ammo.

Totally agree, the difference in the pistol between the first two games is astounding. In Halo it will get you through the first 2 (or more) levels without struggling whereas in Halo 2 you'd be lucky to survive against 2 brutes without running out of ammo.

Not just single player but the multiplayer. You needed some decent skill to get kills with the pistol but it was very rewarding once you got there. Then they scrapped it for the battle rifle which wasn't nearly as fun and pistol had smaller magazine + no scope.

I can tell a bunch of noobs complained to Bungie about the pistol. So they decided to "balance" the weapons and take away pretty much any skill required to master them.