Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

Diablo 3 is awesome. It's the most fun I've had spamming my left click in a very long time. I enjoyed the story, and unlike DoM I didn't see the plot twists, I was surprised and I thought were really well done. Also, voice actress who did Leah, Jennifer Hale, also voiced Female Commander Shepard, so that's a plus for me because I love her. Overall great game, just started nightmare, I'm so behind.

Diablo 3 is awesome. It's the most fun I've had spamming my left click in a very long time. I enjoyed the story, and unlike DoM I didn't see the plot twists, I was surprised and I thought were really well done. Also, voice actress who did Leah, Jennifer Hale, also voiced Female Commander Shepard, so that's a plus for me because I love her. Overall great game, just started nightmare, I'm so behind.

I just started Nightmare yesterday.

I just started Nightmare yesterday.

You make me feel less behind. A lot of my friends are already 60 and chugging through Inferno. I have no one to play with and this game is so much better with friends.

Ok, Diablo 3 champions and uniques with more than one of the following abilities:

Desecrated, Shielding, Vampiric, Electric, Fire Chains, Plagued, Molten, and Jailer

are absolute horse****.

On this, there is consensus.

Dear God.

IRVINE, Calif. -- May 23, 2012 -- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. today announced that as of the first 24 hours of Diablo® III’s release, more than 3.5 million copies had been sold, setting the new all-time record for fastest-selling PC game.* That number does not include the more than 1.2 million players who received Diablo III as part of signing up for the World of Warcraft® Annual Pass promotion. Altogether, more than 4.7 million gamers around the world were poised to storm Sanctuary on day 1 ofDiablo III’s release -- representing the biggest PC-game launch in history.As of the first week of the game’s availability, that number had already grown to more than 6.3 million.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/press/pressreleases.html?id=5967868

6.3 million copies in the first week. They were expecting the game to top out at around 5m lifetime. No wonder their servers have been so screwed up.

I got stuck fighting a Vampiric something or other yesterday and the two NPC's in my party (the "paladin" and the angel) did their best to keep the thing at full health. The worst part was that it was in an enclosed area, which made it very difficult to pull him away from the two idiots that kept making sure he remained at full health.

Anyone who isn't currently discussing Diablo III needs to get their act together or gtfo.

And this is coming from a guy who doesn't even own a copy (yet).

Thanks for pointing me out TITY, I will take my sorry none Diablo III self out of this conversation....lol

It doesn't seem like my kind of game, but the trailer for Dishonored is maybe the best trailer for any game I've ever seen.

It is becoming exceptionally difficult to tell the difference between something that was filmed and something that was animated. If I was casually watching that trailer on tv and wasn't paying close attention to it, I would assume it was for a movie.

It doesn't seem like my kind of game, but the trailer for Dishonored is maybe the best trailer for any game I've ever seen.

I saw a trailer for a game called Spec Ops: The Line or something like that. Looked pretty cool.