Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

I did that for a while, but then it got to the point that I had played most of the games I was interested in playing and couldn't justify keeping the subscription. I'm back to just buying the occasional game I want.

I like to keep games anyway because I'll replay stuff sometimes. I'm currently going through GTA IV again after it sat on my shelf for a good two years. It's still entertaining to me.

That's where I am now.

The game I currently have "checked out" from Gamefly will likely wind up being the last one I get from them. I've had it for 3 months, and it's been at least two months since I last played it. Since I stopped playing it, I've played one new game(Deus Ex) and I've played no less than 4 different "old" games I'd bought previously, and completely beaten 2 of them.

It's not even a question of the price either. I've had an Xbox360 for coming up on 2 years, and I still only own about 15 games, and at least 6 of them were gifts, and I got 3 more during a used games sale for a total of 31 dollars.

I'm just in the lucky boat of "Modern gamer who isn't a huge fan of FPS games", so I can be reasonably sensible with what games and how many games I buy.

I'm playing through Resident Evil 4 for the first time (on Wii).

It's fun.

Also, Gears 3. I'm pretty good at that.

Can't wait for Skyward Sword.

The end.

I'm playing through Resident Evil 4 for the first time (on Wii).

It's fun.

Also, Gears 3. I'm pretty good at that.

Can't wait for Skyward Sword.

The end.

Did you know the voice actor for the main character in Gears is the same guys that does Bender on Futurama? I thought that was interesting.

I'm just in the lucky boat of "Modern gamer who isn't a huge fan of FPS games", so I can be reasonably sensible with what games and how many games I buy.

I like FPS games but the ones they churn out every year just seem to be rehashed garbage, but I guess you can say that about all games nowadays.

Have you tried Red Dead? amazing game

I like FPS games but the ones they churn out every year just seem to be rehashed garbage, but I guess you can say that about all games nowadays.

Have you tried Red Dead? amazing game

Were you to read through the entire thread, you'd see a sequence where many in this thread, myself included, discussed Red Dead Redemption at great length.

Frankly though, I just hope Arkham City is the kind of sendoff that Mark Hamill deserves for his portrayal of the Joker.

Truth right here. Kevin Conroy is always awesome as Batman as well. What I'm interested in hearing though is that they switched Harley Quinn's Voice Actor to Tara Strong, one of the best VA's in the business.