Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

The release of Diablo III will likely result in my eventual dropping out of school, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Yeah, I think it's a blessing in disguise that I likely won't have the hardware to run it properly.

Yeah, I think it's a blessing in disguise that I likely won't have the hardware to run it properly.

I don't think I'll have the money in my budget to buy it, there are only so many video games one can purchase. I don't even know when it is scheduled to release, and there are so many great games set to come soon.

Has anyone seen videos of Bioshock Infinite? Geeeezzzus

Has anyone seen videos of Bioshock Infinite? Geeeezzzus

Yeah, that game is going to be unbelievable as well. Actually, forget the gameplay. I would probably buy that game just to explore the color and scope of the city.

I committed myself to playing Mass Effect 2. I beat the first one over a year ago, but I'm just getting to the second game now. I have to really motivate myself to play time consuming games like this these days, especially considering how much I compound the problem by doing every side mission I can find...I feel naked leaving things undone. Mass Effect is probably my favorite 360 game, so playing the second was going to happen eventually.

I committed myself to playing Mass Effect 2. I beat the first one over a year ago, but I'm just getting to the second game now. I have to really motivate myself to play time consuming games like this these days, especially considering how much I compound the problem by doing every side mission I can find...I feel naked leaving things undone. Mass Effect is probably my favorite 360 game, so playing the second was going to happen eventually.

You probably did yourself a favor by waiting so long before jumping into 2. I started it right after I finished the first one, and quickly got burnt out because I too feel compelled to do all the side missions. It was a bit too much playing them back to back like that and I had to leave it for a little while.

It is loads of fun though once you get into it, and they really did a good job of simplifying things that needed to be simplified from the first game while not sacrificing what made it fun to begin with.

You probably did yourself a favor by waiting so long before jumping into 2. I started it right after I finished the first one, and quickly got burnt out because I too feel compelled to do all the side missions. It was a bit too much playing them back to back like that and I had to leave it for a little while.

It is loads of fun though once you get into it, and they really did a good job of simplifying things that needed to be simplified from the first game while not sacrificing what made it fun to begin with.

Yeah, I skipped ME1 and had a ridiculously fun time playing ME2. Even through all the side missions, it wasn't boring because the combat system wasn't bad at all (heard the 1st game didn't address this too well).

I remember thinking to myself that I would hate the game because it was set in space with aliens and what not. I guess the whole thing seemed too "Star Trek" to me because I was unfamiliar with the series. I was wrong, obviously, and the game was a awesome.

FYI: Fallout: New Vegas is currently available on Steam for 15 bucks, for those of you who are interested in that sort of thing.

Nice find... thanks. DLC is also $3 each.