Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

Rocking Fallout 3 New Vegas on the computer, which is an aquired taste I guess.

Can't wait for the Diablo 3 and the new Oblivion. I wish I had enough time to enjoy all the games out there, so addicting

I'm getting back into Neverwinter Nights 2 online with some friends. Solid D&D based RPG with lots of free servers to play on made by the player community. If you like those kinds of games, it's a great choice. It's also only $20 on Steam with both expansions included.

Rocking Fallout 3 New Vegas on the computer, which is an aquired taste I guess.

Fallout: New Vegas was separate from Fallout 3. They just ran on the same graphics engine(much like Fallout 1 and 2 did, back in the day).

And it's only an acquired taste, in that you have to have no taste to not recognize how awesome it is.

Though I do wish it wasn't so buggy. A+ concept, B- follow through.

• Upvote 1

Fallout: New Vegas was separate from Fallout 3. They just ran on the same graphics engine(much like Fallout 1 and 2 did, back in the day).

And it's only an acquired taste, in that you have to have no taste to not recognize how awesome it is.

Though I do wish it wasn't so buggy. A+ concept, B- follow through.

True dat my friend, true that

I'm addicted to Ocarina Of Time 3DS right now. I never had an N64 as a child so I never got to play it. I just went right from a Super Nintendo to a PS2 which somehow made sense to my parents. The 3D on the 3DS is cool, but I keep it turned off a lot because it kind of gives me a headache. The graphics are really good without it anyway.

Used to be addicted to Chess on Yahoo. Now I just play the Windows version on level 8. Other than that, I play Minesweeper from time to time.

Not trying to be funny, this is really all I play, not much of a gamer, just thought I'd inform.