Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

Is that the Kinect dance game?

Because if it is, I actually hurt my wrist playing a demo of that at Best Buy.

Yeah its the Kinect game.

And watching chicks at my place dance to Push It is worth the price.

Yeah its the Kinect game.

And watching chicks at my place dance to Push It is worth the price.

I was actually upset when I found out it did the slideshow of pictures of you after you finished playing when I played the demo.

Although when it showed the pictures of me stepping backwards, tripping over an employee's foot, falling down, crashing onto my left wrist, and getting up laughing about it and apologizing to the guy, that was pretty cool.

I wish Blizzard would make a Warcraft 4. I was sad when they went the path of WoW.

I'm sure they'll take time from their busy schedule of WoW updates, and bathing in billion dollar bills to honor your request.

Hell, I've been waiting for OVER A DECADE for Diablo III.

I'm playing Borderlands like crazy on XBOX (basically waited for it to be $20 before I got it), and Mortal Kombat & the Back To The Future series on PS3.

I like RPGs and mostly the whole idea of leveling up your skills, as well as shooters. So when you out both together.. well, I can't stop playing it, LOL.

For me the original Diablo was even more addictive than the second one, by a small margin. I always played Limp Bizkit's first CD in the computer while I played Diablo I. It had the unfortunate side effect if me always thinking of Diablo whenever Fred Durst or Limp Bizkit came up on the radio or TV, but there you go. Anyway, the first instead I get a computer worthy of this decade, I'll totally be getting Diablo III.