Your Free to Exit the Bus

Nelson stinks....

VC is garbage....

Dwight isnt good.....

Lewis is paid too much...

SVG screams all the time...

J-Will is old....

etc.... etc.... etc....

Its simple... teams will go through ups and downs, they will lose games they should of won and win games they should of loss.

As a fan you ride the same roller coaster with the team, sometimes you take the ride a little more serious than the actual players.

Ofcourse showing your love of the team can cause you to do crazy things.... like posting how much an idiot SVG is after losing a game.

But for those who have been on this roller coaster since it was built in 89, we have seen highs and we have sat in the lowest of lows.

But through it all, we are still here, still commenting on games, still thinking of match ups, still trying to see Orlando get 1 Championship.

Those same ppl help make this board a cool place to come and share our thoughts on our team, and how to make them better .

(although our words and thoughts are useless, since we dont get paid to make those decisions)

So each day I come on this board to see what the latest news, gossip, and info on our team... because at times this board is better than google.

Then there are times when lately the threads that are being created are worst than the tabloids.

Great you joined 4 months ago.... Congrats.... Now you post a thread about firing the coach.... ummmmmmm

That is just like starting college, skipping 3/4 of it and then going to take the exam to only complain after you failed it....

Were not even to the playoffs yet and ppl are starting the Mass Fires of players who they cant stand....

Look, save your self the finger cramps.... no one is holding a gun to your head.. you can find a new team at any time you want...

But please do all of us a favor... and wait to see what happens to this team in the end...

I dont know too many ppl who cook beef for 5 sec's and then eat it... usually ppl wait until its fully cooked...

So again, this Magic team is not done... its only Jan... we still have plenty of time to get better and ready to win our championship.

Patience.

Thanks,

"E"

Nelson stinks....

VC is garbage....

Dwight isnt good.....

Lewis is paid too much...

SVG screams all the time...

J-Will is old....

etc.... etc.... etc....

Its simple... teams will go through ups and downs, they will lose games they should of won and win games they should of loss.

As a fan you ride the same roller coaster with the team, sometimes you take the ride a little more serious than the actual players.

Ofcourse showing your love of the team can cause you to do crazy things.... like posting how much an idiot SVG is after losing a game.

But for those who have been on this roller coaster since it was built in 89, we have seen highs and we have sat in the lowest of lows.

But through it all, we are still here, still commenting on games, still thinking of match ups, still trying to see Orlando get 1 Championship.

Those same ppl help make this board a cool place to come and share our thoughts on our team, and how to make them better .

(although our words and thoughts are useless, since we dont get paid to make those decisions)

So each day I come on this board to see what the latest news, gossip, and info on our team... because at times this board is better than google.

Then there are times when lately the threads that are being created are worst than the tabloids.

Great you joined 4 months ago.... Congrats.... Now you post a thread about firing the coach.... ummmmmmm

That is just like starting college, skipping 3/4 of it and then going to take the exam to only complain after you failed it....

Were not even to the playoffs yet and ppl are starting the Mass Fires of players who they cant stand....

Look, save your self the finger cramps.... no one is holding a gun to your head.. you can find a new team at any time you want...

But please do all of us a favor... and wait to see what happens to this team in the end...

I dont know too many ppl who cook beef for 5 sec's and then eat it... usually ppl wait until its fully cooked...

So again, this Magic team is not done... its only Jan... we still have plenty of time to get better and ready to win our championship.

Patience.

Thanks,

"E"

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Aww nice job posting that certificate Mayi. Good to know you finally finished.

LOL. That was really funny. Thanks.

The only way to help the retarded is to give good solid encouragement my friend.

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

Thank you for the useless and obvious thread.

And BTW, criticism != jumping ship.

Useless and obvious describes every post you make

quote:

quote:

quote:

The only way to help the retarded is to give good solid encouragement my friend.

Ramsde i think she was meaning what you said to the retard not the other way round.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ramsde i think she was meaning what you said to the retard not the other way round.

Sorry my head isnt working right from a 12 hour shift and I'm struggling to understand what you mean.