Sign in to follow this  
Natmayo

Meyer steps down

Funny how now when you HAVE to play Brantley it's all good and he's a Heisman contender now, but when Tebow gets hurt and I say, "Gators will be fine, Brantley is a better QB anyways", I'm the moron. Funny how that works.

If everything was fine and dandy when Urban "retired" and Florida wasn't going to lose any recruits over it because they "want to win", how come Elam quickly decommitted and then committed to Florida State?

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Funny how now when you HAVE to play Brantley it's all good and he's a Heisman contender now, but when Tebow gets hurt and I say, "Gators will be fine, Brantley is a better QB anyways", I'm the moron. Funny how that works.

If everything was fine and dandy when Urban "retired" and Florida wasn't going to lose any recruits over it because they "want to win", how come Elam quickly decommitted and then committed to Florida State?

Because people thought Major Wright was coming back, which puts Elam on the bench all year. When Wright went to the draft Elam was all about coming back, he wants to play. Brantley would not have had a good year last year because we had problems at WR and the offense isn't what he will succeed in running. Now we will have all spring and some great young WR's coming in to change the offense a little. You have to change everything up, I don't think you realize what Tebow was as a leader. This team needed him last year to carry them and I think we probably lose 2 games this year and then make a run at the NC next year.