Sign in to follow this  
MagicHistorian

Is it time to go to JJ?

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I'm the punk kid because I dont complain about every single little thing about this team and I'm actually enjoying this season a lot.

and I dont want to trade half our team and bench Vince Carter and Rashard Lewis.

If that's why I'm a punk kid good.

and when I say stuff like we're going to lose by 200 points in the game threads I'm being sarcastic (I noticed a few didnt catch that).

you complain about people complaining about the team as much as the people complaining about the team are complaining. savvy?

+1..not aimed at anyone in particular..i've kept my mouth shut a long time so i didn't seem hypocritical..(complain about the complainers) there are so many people on here that do nothing but complain about what others post about how they feel about the team..personally if someone is negative etc i skip over their post..they have the right to post what they want..i just wanna talk about the magic!! let the mods do their jobs and let's talk orlando basketball..

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I gotta admit...was at the game last night and myself and the people that sit near me were all saying, "leave Redick in the game and keep Carter on the bench".

Of course, that was just last night...

Redick is ballin' this year for real though...

Just sayin'...

Is this me or Junkie posting this? LOL.

If Redick keeps it up, he might just play himself into that 3.8 million dollar qualifying offer due from the Magic next summer. For comparison's purposes, we once paid Keyon Dooling 3.5 million a year, and Carlos Arroyo 4 million per.

Remember, back in the summer, right after we got Vince, we asked how long it would take before someone said JJ should play over Carter? The answer is 27 games. And it wasn't PEC!

So, whoever had 27 games in the pool, you may claim your prize.

i am as a basketball lover for past 12 years, and a Sport column writer since i was 12 years old, confident to say that Orlando Magic fans are the weirdest and the stupidest and the dumbest EVER. jesus christ.. how dumb can yall be?.. do u even know who Vince Carter is?.. have ANY of u followed his career, and know about what kind of a reputation he has?.. do ANY of you know he could have won rings if he had shaq with him and had a SMARTER coach?.. you guys are PLAIN DUMB.. i am 100 % confident of VC coming back STRONG against JAZZ tomroo and leading the team to a conVINCEing VICTORY. mark my words. he is VC, not "another bball player"... DUMB ****S

quote:
Originally posted by anish_vince:

i am as a basketball lover for past 12 years, and a Sport column writer since i was 12 years old, confident to say that Orlando Magic fans are the weirdest and the stupidest and the dumbest EVER. jesus christ.. how dumb can yall be?.. do u even know who Vince Carter is?.. have ANY of u followed his career, and know about what kind of a reputation he has?.. do ANY of you know he could have won rings if he had shaq with him and had a SMARTER coach?.. you guys are PLAIN DUMB.. i am 100 % confident of VC coming back STRONG against JAZZ tomroo and leading the team to a conVINCEing VICTORY. mark my words. he is VC, not "another bball player"... DUMB ****S

Dude...get outta here. You obviously havent been watching the '09-'10 VC. We know what were talking about. Just because he USE to ball...doesnt mean his current state of suckage deserves a starting spot on a championship caliber team.

Not like were sittin here saying release Vince. He would actually be a great 6th man. guys gettin old (no denying that) and he just doesnt have what he did 3 years ago.

You guys can hate on ThuglifeJ all you want, but he's right. Anyone who wants JJ to start and Vince to come off the bench needs to hang themselves. Anyone who wants JJ to start at SG and Vince at SF needs to have a vasectomy, so we don't have more stupid kids running around, we have enough.

IF the lineup was to change at all it should be Barnes starting at SF, that's it. Any other ideas you're wrong, so don't even post them.

I've been one of the biggest JJ haters but I'll admit JJ is playing great this season. But start him over Vince? come on. JJ is doing great off the bench and helping to facilitate the second unit. Why change something that has been effective and working?