Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Ya I booed Turk last night, So what?

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

if you are not with us, you are against us, we need to make our home court a hostile environment

So you booed every Raptor throughout the game then? That's a lot of yelling.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Classless

Besides, anybody who doesn't realize Hedo was forced out of Orlando has a whole in their head. This is how the Magics do things yo. They hidden agendas are stealthier than the UN and Progressives.

Halliburton says hello.

Management is the key to an organization. Its like a logic "AND" gate where one input is "the management" and the other is "everything else".

Imagine that you perform consistent and well at an important task (playoffs/finals) for your company, and when it is time for your annual review, you come into the room feeling good and expecting some reward. Instead your manager (otiz-stan) says "thanks for all the good work, we wish you good luck". Then they turn around and hire many-would-call a replacement worker the next day. What kind of a message does this send to you?

Yes, Hedo did not leave Orlando with entirely his greed/choosing. Why would he do that anyway? His family is rooted here 5 years, just had a baby, got ecf championship. That's the perfect setting to make a big change.

Please people

Regardless of any money issues Hedo did a lot for us and was a great guy to have on the team. If you boo him then you're discounting what he did for the Magic. Plus he eats pizza before games...if that doesn't say cool I don't know what does

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

if you are not with us, you are against us, we need to make our home court a hostile environment

Go cheer for the Celtics or the Raptors. What a juvenile thought.

Oh wait, let's also start fights with anyone not wearing a Magic jersey during the games! Oh, and throw stuff at the visitor's bench!! YEAH!!

shut the hell up

i am a magic fan

i cheer for my players

and boo the opponent regardless of who they are

**** being classy

its about making orlando a hard place to play

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Classless

Besides, anybody who doesn't realize Hedo was forced out of Orlando has a whole in their head. This is how the Magics do things yo. They hidden agendas are stealthier than the UN and Progressives.

he was not

he wanted the most money and his wife wanted to go there

I think it is also worth considering things from a family perspective - there is a much bigger Turkish community in Toronto so no matter what the money differences, consider the difference that will make to his family, kids especially

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

My life and family are much more important than a game or a city.

This is what seperates players from Champions

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

quote:

I would rather root for a team that held some of my same values close, than root for a group of individuals that cast aside those values for something as unimportant as winning a basketball championship.

What does it say about someone if they value a materialistic achievement over core values of life and family?

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

quote:

I would rather root for a team that held some of my same values close, than root for a group of individuals that cast aside those values for something as unimportant as winning a basketball championship.

What does it say about someone if they value a materialistic achievement over core values of life and family?

Seriously are you even a Magic fan or a troll?