orlando12

Anthony Randolph.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

This trade is outlandish, in fact. GSW would never trade Randolph. Especially not for the Polish Monkey Wrench.

Reread what team you're saying would never do something.

If that's the case, lets trade Gortat to NY for Gallinari.

my friend just said we should trade gortat and bass for chris bosh.

So no, this trade isn't outlandish.

GSW is bi-polar with Randolph, one week is untouchable, the next he's on the block. Even so, I doubt they trade him for some overpaid scrub like Gortat who is tired playing 6 minutes a night.

If we give up Gortat then we will be short at the center position. If Gortat goes we need to know for sure that we can get a backup center in return.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

If we give up Gortat then we will be short at the center position.

I think it would make sense to place Bass at the backup center. With Gortat out, it would open up his chance to play.

I know thats not orthodox, but what is about the lineup we play? And if this Randolph guy is long and can rebound, him and Bass out there at the same time may not be that bad.

Good luck getting G.S. to agree to a trade though

Every time I watch the Warriors I'm feeling for this dude. I dare to dream, but this would be an amazing acquisition for this squad.

The guy can fill up every category and doing that comes from hard work and endeavor. This guy plays with a tenacity and energy this team needs. I've watched too many Warriors games this season to see anything else.

Your not going to be able to offer peanuts for the guy, but I think we have enough pieces to work something out. He's dejected and a fresh opportunity really may spark this team for the present and future.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

what void does this fill?

This actually fills a huge void, the guy is a good rebounder and hit a jumper and has some size that Bass never will. It will take a lot more than Gortat though to get him.

What about Gortat, Nelson, and Carter?

Randolph is extremely long, young and is already a great rebounder and shot blocker... what void does he not fill should be the question.

He is gonna have to stop crying in public though.

I know its only highlights but check some of the sequences then tell me if we have a big man that can do any of those things...