Sign in to follow this  
Tough Break There

So It's Time: What percentage of the Crowd Boos Hedo?

quote:
Originally posted by Bisayang Gamay:

perhaps it could be 50-50

Hedo played with us but unfortunately he choose money over a championship..

poor hedo..

Whatever, you'd make the same decision.

There is no reason to boo Hedo.

If I were Hedo, to be honest I would make the same decision he did. They have a higher turkish population up there and he's making more money, plus he's locked in for several years with that annual salary increase. Talk about job security.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

The more entertaining question is: What kind of reception will Tiger receive next time he shows up for a Magic game?

tiger-woods-as-50-cent-pic-getty-images-869590547.jpg

Cheers from the fella's, boo's from the ladies???

Here's one for you: What's the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods???

Santa stops after 3 ho's

I don't know why fans would boo him. He did nothing wrong. Who wouldn't take the money especially if the Magic didn't want him. And to bring in Vince Carter was a slap in his face. He did everything he could to help this team. So if another team was offering more money then good for Hedo. The guy shouldn't be booed. He didn't demand to be traded like Tmac did, he just wanted more money. Whats wrong with wanting more. If the fans boo him then their idiots cause the guy played his azz off for us. I can see booing Hill a little bit but not Turk.

I really hope no-one boos him, why would they? he was a true supporter of the franchise and worked really hard while he was here, if anything the crowd should show some appreciation when they present him. If we wanted him, we'd have paid but the trade was a good fit for everyone and he gets to have some real cash for his family.

If anything IMO I think the crowd should boo gortat, the spoilt brat!

Best of luck to you turk

I do not expect many boos. It isn't like he left and then dissed the organization (TMAC) or left when the fans felt like he owed something to the organization (GHILL).

Toronto was willing to pay him a lot more than the Magic. I think we are better off then having him on the books for the next 5 years. It is bad enough with Lewis' giant contract for the next 3 1/2 years.

seeing as we're doing good this year, we wont boo.

and seriously not booing is a big insult. It's like he didnt even matter, or we dont miss you.

so a boo or a standing ovation is the way to go. Anything in between is insulting.

10%.