Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game Thread: Orlando Magic at Phoenix Suns Friday 12/11/09 10:30 P.M.

Yay! We can't defend, pass the ball, dribble without travelling, or hit an open 3.

And we're playing a team that's allergic to defense.

smile_svgsad.png

quote:
Originally posted by obie:

Not much longer before I turn this off. Why waste my time getting pissed off for a bunch of lazy *****es who don't even try?

Exactly!!! This isn't worth staying up for. I know it's not the end of the world, but I thought Dwight said he was gonna come back hungry this season? Too bad the rest of the team doesn't feel that way. I hate losing, but as long as you play hard from start to finish, you can at least hold your head up. This playing without heart pisses me off.

quote:
Originally posted by obie:

Not much longer before I turn this off. Why waste my time getting pissed off for a bunch of lazy *****es who don't even try?

Then Turn it Off u LOSER!!! and make sure your bum *** never watches another Magic Game U quitter..

When i created a thread about the missing component to our offense everybody who replied said i didn't know ****. We see the same thing every game, jumper after jumper after jumper. when the shot isn't falling then we get blown out.

the offense is too predictable. We can't rely on jump shooting to win a championship. Last year we attacked the rim a lot more than we do now. all this three point shooting is killing us.

We need a guard who can and will attack the rim relentlessly. There is no way around it.

WOW let me tell U some of u guys are the worst ....What a bunch of Pansys you guys are... I will see what you have to say when the Magic win this game tonight....