Sign in to follow this  
jec

ORlanDO Magic @ LA Clippers, 12/8/09, 10:30pm

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

Anybody want to argue with my notion that if Dwight plays the way he did in the first quarter, he'll win more championships than Shaq and Duncan.

Dwight was making Kaman look stupid early on. All the Clipper fans around me (There were more Magic fans there then I've ever seen at a Clipper or Laker game) are not fond of Kaman and they let it be known lol.

I like how SVG didn't call a single timeout when the Clips made their 3rd quarter run last night, gotta learn how to deal with adversity and the Magic did a good job of that.

Good win but Dwight played way to many minutes. Gortat with a stunning 5 minutes and Brandon with a DNP. While Dwight has 43 minutes. With Camby and Kaman I think we could have done very sell with Marcin and Brandon on the court together.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Anyone else fantasized about SVG shooting that ball and making it? I lol just thinking about it.

He did play basketball in college and, according to his father and brother, he didn't have any playmaking, ballhandling, or defensive abilities.