Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Yes I know it is Nov 30th.....

http://www.nbadraft.net/2010mock_draft

But with the Magic having an off day I was curious about what some of the "experts" thought about the next NBA draft.I saw that one site had us taking Trevor Booker from Clemson with the 30th pick (which is good to see).

I know there is a LONGGGGG way to go but I would actually LOVE this pick because this kid is a high energy guy who can help Dwight and Brandon on the boards and he is also a GREAT shot blocker and will dunk on ANYBODY lol......I also noticed they have the Hawks picking 29th and that is def surprising.

But with the Magic having an off day I was curious about what some of the "experts" thought about the next NBA draft.I saw that one site had us taking Trevor Booker from Clemson with the 30th pick (which is good to see).

I know there is a LONGGGGG way to go but I would actually LOVE this pick because this kid is a high energy guy who can help Dwight and Brandon on the boards and he is also a GREAT shot blocker and will dunk on ANYBODY lol......I also noticed they have the Hawks picking 29th and that is def surprising.

Peyton Siva, just because I see him on sports center a lot, and espn will love us for that haha

I believe that block and his dunk from this game made the top 10 that night

I know it is a long way off, but my nephew scored 30 points in an 8th grade game in Ohio. The Magic could send a scout up there.

Sorry, I don't have a link. They don't post much on Junior High games in my little town. But he is gonna be great. He is mature and already drives a tractor.

He can't dunk yet, but I am hoping he will soon.

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

Holy ****, if this guy's attitude only got worse once he got into the NBA, he could contend with Garnett in being one of the most pretentious/annoying players currently in the league.

quote:
Originally posted by quaddoc54:

Know nothing 'bout the kid...but per the utube clip, I am guessing he can't shoot a lick.

He has shot over 50% all 4 years at Clemson and the most 3s he has shot in a season is 22 and that year he made 9, but that is not his game the most points he has avg in a season is 15.3.

He is really not an offensive guy he gets all his buckets from working hard on the offensive boards and by beating his big man down the floor on the fast break, and that is exactly what he would do here.Plus he is one of the best big man defenders in college right behind Varnardo from Mississippi St.

quote:
Originally posted by EvilGeniusTD:

My guess is our pick will be able to shoot the three or it will be a center!

I also saw a lot of them had us selecting Kemba Walker Uconns PG.....but idk if he will declare.

quote:

quote:

I also saw a lot of them had us selecting Kemba Walker Uconns PG.....but idk if he will declare.

I would LOVE to have Kemba Walker on this team! icon_eek.gif

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

quote:

quote:

I would LOVE to have Kemba Walker on this team! icon_eek.gif

Ya that little ******* is fasttttt haha but he needs to work on his decision making and shot.