Sign in to follow this  
Jwill#1

Congrats on the win!!

LOL I figured my Knicks was going to lose but I still wanted to congratulate you Orlando fans on a good solid win.The Magic looked like they are really starting to take off and be the contending team that you want.It was againt a bad team in the the Knicks but still you guys can take alot of positives away from this game.

Howard was a force as usual the past few games

Lewis finally played a very good game scoring wise

Carter again had a strong game

Jason ran the offense very well setting up his teamates for wideopen shots.

LOL I figured my Knicks was going to lose but I still wanted to congratulate you Orlando fans on a good solid win.The Magic looked like they are really starting to take off and be the contending team that you want.It was againt a bad team in the the Knicks but still you guys can take alot of positives away from this game.

Howard was a force as usual the past few games

Lewis finally played a very good game scoring wise

Carter again had a strong game

Jason ran the offense very well setting up his teamates for wideopen shots.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

i like you. you're good people.

you can be on the list of good fans from other teams.

Thanks man I always try to get along with everybody on a board that I have joined.I would rather make good friends and have a great time talking sports with those friends than arguing over nonsense anyday. icon_wink.gif

Im also very excited for Jason to be able to play for Orlando,the team that he has always wanted to play for.He loves the Orlando fans b/c you truly have accepted him as a player for the Magic.Alot of the other teams fans that he has played fore never really appreciated what he can do on the floor BUT Orlando fans do.

hahah, welcome aboard.

Its great you appreciate JWill's play, man, he is making me win the A:TO ratio on my fantasy league. haha

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

Let us know when you are willing to trade Gallinari for Gortat since you need a center.

LOL Gallo,is one of very few players that the Knicks have that we the fans enjoy to watch.If we are ever able to turn this mess around and turn the Knicks into a winner again...Gallo will be one of those young players to lead the Knicks to wins and better times like the good old days.