Sign in to follow this  
HoopsCzar

HoopsCzar shares Magics 13-4 potency progression

Senseless garbage,..this bolded message will only add to my nonsense.

My opinion,..it is in fact FACT and will remain so, for my ego is blown to such proportions that I can't just conform to the idea that maybe, just maybe I'm not right about everything I say.

Trollmasterflex is getting people to believe him. Nobody with that kind of patience could write such ridiculous posts, from both a structural and opinion sense, unless it was a long running joke.

quote:
Originally posted by HoopsCzar:

Oh Jeez,..clearly your playing 3rd fiddle if you'd schmoozed him any deeper in his soiled shorts you'd have drawn corn kernels or something on your moot and disgustingly abused snoot,..

quote:
Ugh Ugh,.. do yourself a favor there poof whoobie and take up a pity offering for yourself there sad sacks.

How can you guys not love this dude? Nearly everything he types is a comedic gem.

HoopsCzar contribution's are no longer available on this website due to Mod jealousy,..LMAO !!!

But it was a blast getting you from the low 3200's to 4129 member within a year Magic fans. I'm constructing my own Home court and you can stay in touch on twitter until then,.. http://twitter.com/HoopsCzar

quote:

HoopsCzar contribution's are no longer available on this website due to Mod jealousy,..LMAO !!!

But it was a blast getting you from the low 3200's to 4129 member within a year Magic fans. I'm constructing my own Home court and you can stay in touch on twitter until then,.. http://twitter.com/HoopsCzar

What the ****ing ****?

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

What the ****ing ****?

I for one would like to thank HoopsCzar for single handedly increasing the user base by almost 1000 new members. Great job HoopsCzar!

[/sarcasm]

What the heck are you talking about?

First of all, we allow you to openly post your rambling that honestly nobody..and I mean NOBODY understands.

Second, You think you had anything to do with member counts?

Oh God, dude, get a hold of yourself.

this is funny.