Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game Thread: Orlando Magic At Milwaukee Bucks Saturday 11/28/09 9:00 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

headtoheadstats.jpg

dam looking at these h2h stats makes you wonder how the bucks are 8-6 seams like they should be up with us.

well we will have to bring some serious defense tonight if they shooting the ball that well but then again we could of had a much better shooting percentage had our shot selection been a lot better at times.

confidence is high while the bucks will be unhappy after losing to the thunder (wow we both have somthing in common) yesterday

magic by 15 107-92

that h2h doesn't take into the bucks competition so far. I doubt they've had to play boston or cleveland or miami or atlanta yet. in fact the toughest team they've played is dallas, then san antonio, both losses.

yes very true i was giving a suttle hint that the bucks defense is bad but without actually watching them i didnt want to jump to conclusions. also if they havnt played any strong team with those numbers they wouldnt lost 6 games yet.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

man waiting for games suck even more when they start at 9....*watching and hoping Mavs win against cLEAVEland.

yes that would be nice. charlotte up 20 over washington

Injury report:

Vin Baker is out for the Bucks tonight and Glenn Robinson is questionable. Terrell Brandon might be available.