Sign in to follow this  
Optimus Prime

Looks like we should go on and sign Iverson or Daniels!

That attitude won't get you far here. I'm just trying to keep the boards clean. It is my job here, just in case you didn't know.

I just offered some constructive criticism to make the boards better. With all the crap that gets posted here, and with this being a sensitive subject to this team, I CANNOT JUST TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT.

Its been proven many times that anybody can start a BS rumor which can get far, even to the media and so called experts. Even yesterday we had a joke thread that had some people believing it because it looked like it was from a legitimate source.

Difference is that Foyle being upset about playing time is far less important than Jameer possibly missing more time, or even worse, the season.

That's why we need more than just a line from any member here. But if you don't feel like postively contributing to the site, then that's on you...thanks icon_rolleyes.gif

I dig davcivic I respect it. You need to monitor the other people on here and they're mouth and attitude. All I did was share some info unfortunately I don't subscribe so I didn't have a link to post but that's why I stated ot was from the espn insider hoping that people would catch on and go look for themselves but obviously they are too lazy to do that.

quote:
Nah I do wanna contribute positively but doing so on an iPhone is too much. I would if I were on my desktop.

"hi guys, i found this link on insider, but i don't have insider, can someone sum it up for me??

here's the link:

http://www.thisisnthard.com"

i mean really, if you dont have the time for this, how do you have time for a post at all?..... no offense intended.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

We are trying to find that balance between seriousness and fun to make this an even better site than it is now.

Thanks for understanding.

Not a problem bro! Thanks for talking to me like a real man and not coming off crazy like the rest of these young kids

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

quote:
Nah I do wanna contribute positively but doing so on an iPhone is too much. I would if I were on my desktop.

"hi guys, i found this link on insider, but i don't have insider, can someone sum it up for me??

here's the link:

i mean really, if you dont have the time for this, how do you have time for a post at all?..... no offense intended.

oh because some of us have jobs and can't be doing things like this all day! that's why!

quote:
oh because some of us have jobs and can't be doing things like this all day! that's why!

I'm not trying to start anything, but if you can't be doing things like this all day, wouldn't it just have been easier to post a link instead of keep posting replies all day long?

quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime:

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

quote:

here's the link:

lol, obviously you haven't been around this board for very long. Most of the "daytime posters" are professionals throughout the central florida area who post when they get a spare snippet of time. like myself.

But just try to be more helpful from now on, and you'll get better responses from some of the more..... aggressive posters on the boardicon_wink.gif

Cheers!

I am at work for 11 hours a day and I still post here when I have time for it at work (and the boss is out of office so he can't bust me).

The article is true I saw it on ESPN Insider this morning, it also had something about Shard taking a drug test yesterday.

This is not surprising and sounds like what happened to KG. For the people making comments like they already did the surgery how could it be worse. Meer was saying when they went in the tear was worse then what was originally thought. The doctors said the same thing when they did the surgery on KG. He still isn't right and the timetable o 4-6 weeks is the same thing Boston said, 9 months later it sure does look like that diagnosis is off a bit. I am going with my original prediction that he will be out till the all-star break. They are not going to rush him back after his injury problems and what happened in the NBA Finals. He probably won't be right all year, which is bad considering his whole game is based off him penetrating, somehow this will make his defense worse which will be quite an accomplishment. I think Otis ends up making a deal, probably giving up more 1st round picks so that we don't have another 1st round pick until 2012.